Got my copy of NCAA11 today, did anyone else?

RollTideinGA

All-SEC
Jun 25, 2002
GA
I will get mine at midnight. How did you get it so early?

Hey, how's the Bama stadium entrance? Did they do anything special? How about Rammer Jammer, is it in the game?

Last edited:

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
I will get mine at midnight. How did you get it so early?
Pre-ordered it. Came in the mail this morning. Ingram is the best rated player in the game at 98. The cheerleaders have a flag. The expansion is in, even mentioned it at the beginning of the "broadcast". There are times during the game that you can do group celebrations and celebrate touchdown with the mascot and such.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:

Tider@GW_Law

All-American
Sep 16, 2007
Sacramento, CA
Mine is in my box according to the shipping company. I guess they're rewarding those that pre-ordered it with a chance to play it early.

I'm just hoping that the run-focus defense isn't as overpowered as it was last year and that they're not moving more stuff (at least stuff that can give you an advantage online) over to purchase add-on's.

I'm looking forward to being able to play a game when I get home tonight.

RollTideinGA

All-SEC
Jun 25, 2002
GA
Mine is in my box according to the shipping company. I guess they're rewarding those that pre-ordered it with a chance to play it early.

I'm just hoping that the run-focus defense isn't as overpowered as it was last year and that they're not moving more stuff (at least stuff that can give you an advantage online) over to purchase add-on's.

I'm looking forward to being able to play a game when I get home tonight.
I pre-ordered mine months ago. Already paid off. My Gamestop said I cant pick it up until midnight. And if I got it online our UPS guy doesnt deliver until 7-8PM each night. Our area is last on their route.

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
From the screen shots I'd seen, expansion was not in the game. They updated since the screen shots?
I want to say I read somewhere that they would be updating the game between the demo and the actual game, in particular an onsides kick glitch among other things. It seems like I read that on this board somewhere, I'm just too lazy to look it up....:rolleyes:

Tider@GW_Law

All-American
Sep 16, 2007
Sacramento, CA
Dareus (got 3 sacks in a row against Vandy) and Ingram are pretty darn good in this edition. I've also had a lot of luck throwing to Maze - more than I have with Julio.

I still have some issues with the gameplay, but it definitely seems to be an improvement over last year thus far.

Tripping_Saylor

Scout Team
Sep 13, 2009
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
The Bama team seems pretty built this year. Defense is solid (espcially Jerrell and Barron).

Offense is stacked with Julio being able to catch damn near anything thrown his way under coverage (hopefully this is a precursor to reality).

Ingram is amazing; while not counting our Richardson (2 quarters of play with 78 yrds; 1 TD vs Penn State).

Great so far, but have not tried other teams.

Anyone have the bama team rosters yet?:BigA:

RollTideinGA

All-SEC
Jun 25, 2002
GA
I like it alot!

Okay, no Rammer Jammer for sure. I beat Auburn 17-0 and didnt hear it.

I have the full rosters but wont be home until tonight. Dang work. Then you can download them from me. I didnt upload them, and I dont remember the gamer tag I got them from.

The stadium expansion IS in the game. EA had a blog post last week showing all the stadium rennovations they added for each school.

All I have to say is Ingram runs like Ingram. And Dareus is a beast!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Is it worth the $60 or should I just wait until next year and get 2012? I already have 2010, but would love to play this game too.

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
It is worth it to me just to finally have a video game with the Alabama team #1, and loaded with the kind of players a #1 team has.

RollTideinGA

All-SEC
Jun 25, 2002
GA
I say its worth it. The presentation, the fact Bama is #1, and has the highest rated player in the game. Also you can do on-demand video clips form ESPN which will be cool during the season.

I only messed around with it for an hour last night. I did see tons of uniform options for other teams. Oregon has like 15.

CrimsonJag

All-American
Apr 9, 2001
Jacksonville, FL
Just played my first game.

Defense is beastly. Ingram and Richardson are --well-- Ingram and Richardson. Lacy's no slouch, either.

Dareus and Jerrell get AFTER the QB and ball.

O-line was a little suspect in pass protection, which was a little disappointing early on. Just throw it to Julio and you'll be fine. :)

Tripping_Saylor

Scout Team
Sep 13, 2009
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
I like it alot!

Okay, no Rammer Jammer for sure. I beat Auburn 17-0 and didnt hear it.

I have the full rosters but wont be home until tonight. Dang work. Then you can download them from me. I didnt upload them, and I dont remember the gamer tag I got them from.

The stadium expansion IS in the game. EA had a blog post last week showing all the stadium rennovations they added for each school.

All I have to say is Ingram runs like Ingram. And Dareus is a beast!
Do you have it for PS3 or Xbox? If Xbox what is your gamertag?

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.