Anyone else see this month's Delta Sky Mag cover?

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
LINK

Saw this on my flight yesterday and got a pretty good chuckle. When I think of CUM I the word leadership doesn't come to mind when I think of him creating a "culture." He must be reformed since his UF days.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
The only flight I've worked in September is the Alabama charter flight, so I noticed a new Sky but didn't notice who or what. Funny.....it was on the airplane the other day yet the contents of the seat pocket were the last thing on anyone's mind going or coming. Good thing I guess. ;)

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
The only flight I've worked in September is the Alabama charter flight, so I noticed a new Sky but didn't notice who or what. Funny.....it was on the airplane the other day yet the contents of the seat pocket were the last thing on anyone's mind going or coming. Good thing I guess. ;)
Tell them to stick to travel destinations. :wink: Last month's has me wanting to cash in my sky miles for a trip to Tuscany.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.