Question: Plans Saturday Night?

DallasRTR

3rd Team
Jul 26, 2007
What are your plans for tomorrow night for the game.

I'm smoking 4 slabs of baby back ribs and inviting about 8 friends over to watch the game with me.

Just wondering what everyone else is doing.

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
I'll be sitting with my wife, and two friends (all of us are Alabama graduates) with my USC-graduate father and his old fraternity brother in Jerry World in the USC section. Roll Tide!

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Me, a pack of beer and an empty home so I can say or shout whatever pops into my head. I love my friends but I find I enjoy the games better with peace and quiet (doesn't hurt to be able to relax in pajamas either!)

I'm sure we've all had those moments during a game where something happens and you just want to exclaim - perhaps using colorful language - your displeasure or pleasure. I like having the freedom to do that without worrying about offending others.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)

I'm smoking 4 slabs of baby back ribs and inviting about 8 friends over to watch the game with me.

I don't like you math.

Watching at son's house; I like his math.

I prefer watching at home like I.A above but it doesn't always work out that way.

Last edited:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Room full of people at my high school class` 50th reunion ( I know. Poor prior planning ). Have to go, though. Won`t see some of these people again in this life.

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
Armadillo Eggs and Pork Chops on the grill.

Get the wife to do baked beans and potato salad.

Home made Frosty for dessert.

Little to no alcohol. Tuscaloosa Grand kids in for the holiday weekend.

RTR!!!

Sensation77

Scout Team
Sep 18, 2006
Gallatin, Tennessee, United States
Me and my brother-in-law will be in Jerry's World. Headed out toward Texas tonight. My in-laws live about an hour East of Dallas, so it saves on a hotel. Plus, it is a chance for the wife and daughter to get to spend some time with the family. They'll be dropping us off at the game, then going to 6 Flags, and picking us up when it is over. the brother-in-law plays high school ball Friday night, so I get the chance to watch him while we are there. Should be a great football-filled weekend!

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Room full of people at my high school class` 50th reunion ( I know. Poor prior planning ). Have to go, though. Won`t see some of these people again in this life.
I feel your pain. Same thing for me during the Arkansas game, assuming its a night game.

For this one I will be chillin with a rum and coke in my cave.

Having our best friends over. New bottle of Hendricks gin (shaken with ice, then straight up with an olive). Searing filets around 5:30 and making some bernaise, a specialty. A nice cab or zin. Settling in on the couches in the man cave for Bama on the big TV and Clemson on the right. Left TV TBA. :)

Ok, you're just showing off now.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Anybody who would schedule something the day of a football game I don't want to see again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Sending the wife and daughters out for the night.....

Eat early in the game.....no distractions in the second half.....

Planning on having Carrabba's.....

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Me, a pack of beer and an empty home so I can say or shout whatever pops into my head. I love my friends but I find I enjoy the games better with peace and quiet (doesn't hurt to be able to relax in pajamas either!)

I'm sure we've all had those moments during a game where something happens and you just want to exclaim - perhaps using colorful language - your displeasure or pleasure. I like having the freedom to do that without worrying about offending others.

I'm in touch w that emotion, brother.

'cept for the PJ's... :wink:

tidegrandpa

All-American
My coon ... brother coming down from Shreveport. Smoking ribs in morning then he's locked into LSU @ 2:30, then we're both changing rooms for Bama at 7:00.
He'll kill a bottle off Crown Royal and me 12 of my coldest Miller brothers.
Mama will be watching what's left of Auburn after Clemson mauls them on the big nice TV.
And will be syncing ELI to TV.

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN

And that's why i watch the games in my garage.

RTR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015

50% of your friends are vegetarian?

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Singin' in Vegas with Lola Falana!

Having our best friends over. New bottle of Hendricks gin (shaken with ice, then straight up with an olive). Searing filets around 5:30 and making some bernaise, a specialty. A nice cab or zin. Settling in on the couches in the man cave for Bama on the big TV and Clemson on the right. Left TV TBA. :)

Correction. I'll be at Jamie's house. :biggrin2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.