Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Re: **** 4 Star DT Quashon Fuller

RTO mentioned him in another thread so I checked him out. Doesn't look like a backup option to me...kid can play.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

RTO mentioned him in another thread so I checked him out. Doesn't look like a backup option to me...kid can play.
I know he can but can he play as well as Sopsher and Pickering and is he as high on the board as those two? If we are just hearing about him he is most likely a back-up plan but he may be a take no matter who we sign but......

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Sopsher ain’t happening IMO. From what I read, he didn’t impress at all star game/practice and 24/7 was considering dropping him to 4 star (?). Don’t know because I didn’t see him play, but if he sticks by his “twofer” demand he ain’t coming to Bama.
So this guy might be plan a.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

I know he can but can he play as well as Sopsher and Pickering and is he as high on the board as those two? If we are just hearing about him he is most likely a back-up plan but he may be a take no matter who we sign but......
Tell you what man, I'd like to have all three of them.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

Coach Saban and Denzel Devall stop by yesterday at his HS to see him. from what I read, the visit went very well according to Fuller.
FYI, Coach Kool was his primary recruiter....

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Coach Saban and Denzel Devall stop by yesterday at his HS to see him. from what I read, the visit went very well according to Fuller.
FYI, Coach Kool was his primary recruiter....
How was Devall on the road recruiting?

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
Any idea SanJoseCrimson on if any of our current players on the D-line will be transferring? I’ve always been curious what kind of scholarship Musika was on just given how late he arrived.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Any idea SanJoseCrimson on if any of our current players on the D-line will be transferring? I’ve always been curious what kind of scholarship Musika was on just given how late he arrived.
as of now, I have not heard or read on any transfers. IMO, Musika was a warm body scholly due to our lack of depth on the DL. hopefully last year's class and the 2019 class has resolve those issues. Alabama Football under CNS has always been built to win in the trenches and that's why you see staff continuing to seek for more quality DL even as we near NSD.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Denzel is Director of Player Development at Alabama. Now whether that allows him to go on recruiting trips, I have no idea.
That doesn’t allow him to be on the road recruiting. Have to be one of the 10 on the field assistants or HC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Fuller is still expected in Tuscaloosa for his final OV this upcoming weekend.
he said it would take something " significant" for him to flip and that Alabama is that " significant" thing.

we shall see.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.