Better Call Saul

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
She did get teary eyed during his speech. I think it surprised her a little. Top that with the name change and she was a little floored. My theory still could be true. She did seem to be the mastermind behind his escapades to be re-admitted. Saul would never give up 23K on his own.

What the hell did Werner expect? Does he think he is building a basement for a man cave? He had to know it would end bad for him.
Yeah...hard to sympathize for Werner. 3 strikes and you're out!

1. Behind schedule/broken concrete form
2. Sloppy at the bar - yapping to strangers about the project
3. Busting out of the facility

Done!

I thought Kim's tears when Jimmy was talking about Chuck were just part of the act (?)

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
That’s a couple of times that Jimmy has totally fooled Kim with his act—and she knows him best. That’s got to be disconcerting for her.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I'm once again at the point where I'm not sure if I'll continue watching it. It's an amazing show, but almost two years between seasons is silly.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I'm once again at the point where I'm not sure if I'll continue watching it. It's an amazing show, but almost two years between seasons is silly.
Yep this might be the death of BCS. I just don't get why they don't support this show like they should. It seems to be pretty popular

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Literally not sure if I'm going to watch. Love the show, but it's been so long (again) between seasons, i barely recall what was going on, and i don't think i should have to re-watch an entire season just to follow along.

It amazes me that they would screw around this badly to the point that once DIE HARD fans like myself are considering not even investing anymore...

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Literally not sure if I'm going to watch. Love the show, but it's been so long (again) between seasons, i barely recall what was going on, and i don't think i should have to re-watch an entire season just to follow along.

It amazes me that they would screw around this badly to the point that once DIE HARD fans like myself are considering not even investing anymore...

Yeah yeah......who do you think you're kidding - you're gonna watch. ;)

Kim Wexler alone was worth waiting for!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.