Next Head Coach; Dabo, Kirby, or Jimbo

Jkl0802

1st Team
Apr 9, 2015
Stuttgart, Germany
For quite some time I’ve read messages alluding to the things that happened under Dubose which somehow implemented Dabo too....I still don’t understand this line of reasoning, but I do think DABO is more principled than Kirby or Jimbo and is a better coach too. I think he would be my personal choice to replace Nick whenever that year comes; WHAT SAY YOU?

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Kirby- Hell no

Jimbo- meh

Dabo- the best choice out of the 3 but all things considered I would probably prefer someone else. I just don’t like Dabo’s kinda behavior, it’s borderline barnish and Rebbearsharkish. I could pass off the Dubose stuff as a young coach not knowing any better or trying to stay on staff. But it would be a really good hire

Last edited:

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
For quite some time I’ve read messages alluding to the things that happened under Dubose which somehow implemented Dabo too....I still don’t understand this line of reasoning, but I do think DABO is more principled than Kirby or Jimbo and is a better coach too. I think he would be my personal choice to replace Nick whenever that year comes; WHAT SAY YOU?
I really hate the offseason. Hopefully when the time comes these are not the only choices.

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
Correction, the last one was 8 pages and happened from April 10 - April 19. I didn't look up the last one from before the April one.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Personally, I think a lot of folks will be watching to see how Jeremy Pruitt does at UT. If he turns that hot mess into something presentable, scratches out a couple or so wins against the trio of UGA, UF, and God forbid, us over the next 3-5 years, I wouldn`t be surprised to see him move to the top of the list. JMO.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Personally, I think a lot of folks will be watching to see how Jeremy Pruitt does at UT. If he turns that hot mess into something presentable, scratches out a couple or so wins against the trio of UGA, UF, and God forbid, us over the next 3-5 years, I wouldn`t be surprised to see him move to the top of the list. JMO.
Lots of guys who have coached under CNS know the process. It'll be interesting to see how Pruitt copies and molds his version of it. If he were to win an SEC championship at UT in the next 3-5 years he'll one of the newest "hot coaches."

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
Of the three, I think Dabo is the best coach. But I'm not sure he'd leave Clemson. I don't see Kirby leaving UGA unless they run him off and, if they do, then we probably don't want him. Would Jimbo leave aTm to come to Bama? He really doesn't have any ties here and aTm has the money to match anything we might offer. So, I'm not sure we'll see any of those guys in T-town.

Pruitt is probably more likely...if he can prove his worth at UT.

Whoever our next coach is, I just hope he brings back the white helmets.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.