The GOP is turning the 4th of July into an authoritarian fantasy

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Yeah, I agree centrist libs suck which is why I'm going to vote left of them whenever possible.
thomas homan is hardly a centrist lib. this is pure whatabout bait. he was recently the acting director of ice and is currently a fox news contributor, he is opining in furtherance of the twitler administration's immigration "policy"

Thomas Homan - wiki

Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I actually think those tanks are Sherman’s tanks. Only way DJT’s earlier statements make sense.

Need to investigate this Sherman fellow and figure out why he needs so many tanks in DC.
i thought they were doing an updated version of shark tank focused on getting more cool new ideas for foreign policy

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
How bout the tanks are crewed by Trump loyalists and we fixin' to have a power grab?

BTW, those are Bradley Fighting Vehicles. Not tanks.

This might be one of them Sherman tanks.

A trump Tank patrols the streets in Beirut. Notice it is full of (hot) air.

Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Proud Boys and Allies to Rally in D.C. to Capitalize on ‘Trumpstravaganza’

Members of the far-right Proud Boys men’s group and their allies will rally in D.C. on July 6, just a week after violence at rival Portland rallies ratcheted up tensions between groups on both the right and left. The Proud Boys event and a rival counterprotest threaten to add even more tension for what’s already shaping up to be a hot, strange week in Washington.

The Proud Boys—self-described “Western chauvinists” who adhere to a dizzying array of rules, including restrictions on how much they can masturbate—will be joined by a number of right-wing internet personalities at the “Rally for Free Speech” at D.C.’s Freedom Plaza.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.