Who is Jeffrey Epstein and who is Maxwell?

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
The Clinton Foundation is penny ante stuff. But pull your conspiracy theories around you snugly. Trump did just collude with the Russians; he's owned by the Russians, and it's not a new thing, either. Hell, it started with his father. Everyone ought to be required to read "House of Trump; House of Putin"...
and about the steele dossier that gets mentioned by trumps like it is some magic incantation. not that reality matters one bit to the true-believers in dear leader.

Trump dossier author Steele gets 16-hour DOJ grilling

The interview was contentious at first, the sources added, but investigators ultimately found Steele’s testimony credible and even surprising. The takeaway has irked some U.S. officials interviewed as part of the probe — they argue that it shouldn’t have taken a foreign national to convince the inspector general that the FBI acted properly in 2016. Steele’s American lawyer was present for the conversation....

But the extensive interview with Steele, and the investigators’ sense that he offered new and important information, may dampen expectations among the president’s allies who’ve claimed that Steele’s sensational dossier was used improperly by the bureau to “spy” on the campaign.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Similar tastes...
clinton was/is a cad, but he had a type, and it wasn't underage teen girls. it will be interesting to see what, if anything comes out of this whole thing and if clinton was involved he should go down hard. dershowitz seems to be sweating a bit and i am sure there are several others very nervous.

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
clinton was/is a cad, but he had a type, and it wasn't underage teen girls. it will be interesting to see what, if anything comes out of this whole thing and if clinton was involved he should go down hard. dershowitz seems to be sweating a bit and i am sure there are several others very nervous.

I intended my remark more broadly - lusty, pursuit of the flesh...

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
no doubt Bill was neck deep in this stuff with Epstein. If any of it is proven I hope he burns for it, putting an ex President in jail is fine by me, in fact I kind of love the precedent for when others are finally indictable
Maybe so but that wasn't Slick Willy's MO.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Maybe so but that wasn't Slick Willy's MO.
agree, but Bill also showed that even when all eyes where on him be could't pass up the opportunity when presented. Epstein has long been rumored to pimp out girls for blackmail fodder. Does anyone believe that when offered Bill said no? I don't

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
It does appear that Epstein's fortune came from blackmail since his peers in the "hedge fund world" knew almost nothing about him or who any of his clients were. I agree, if he spills the beans on his cohorts, regardless of who they maybe, or have been, they should all be cellmates in the "big house".

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
It does appear that Epstein's fortune came from blackmail since his peers in the "hedge fund world" knew almost nothing about him or who any of his clients were. I agree, if he spills the beans on his cohorts, regardless of who they maybe, or have been, they should all be cellmates in the "big house".
I suspect his cohorts are the Russian mafia. He’s as good as dead if he talks.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I suspect his cohorts are the Russian mafia. He’s as good as dead if he talks.
I suspect strongly you're correct. He's a money launderer, not a blackmailer. Of course, you're the only other one who's read "House of Trump; House of Putin," so you know the truth...

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

I dated a girl (much too young) last year.

Her ex-husband was a member of the Secret Service from Clinton through Bush into Obama. During the early Obama years, he was on the Veep's detail. (That has some hilarity that I CANNOT share here). His assessment of those three power couples is the exact same one I've gotten from two other persons who worked closely with them. Five of the six were all said to be very gracious and decent people to the staff - and, of course, the other one was Hillary, who was the same condescending snark I've heard from a medical person who traveled the world and attended Gore as well as one of Clinton's limo drivers in Little Rock.

But she then said something else that was NOT a total shock to me at the time but might possibly have relevance now. The first is that Clinton's taste in his private trysts were not the stereotype that we all have based on the ones we know about; the second is that it involved going "on background" to a high school in Maryland very late at night when he was in DC. Now let me be CRYSTAL clear here - NEVER did she EVER say anything like, "Clinton was seeing high school girls." Now - that might have been what she meant, but I took it more as he was meeting adult trysts at a high school secured by the SS. Remember - she told me this over a year ago, so I had no reason to put it together in that particular way.

It takes on a whole new "hmmmm" now.

After all......I was ASSUMING.

BamaInCummingGA

1st Team
Jun 8, 2017
Cumming, Ga
People in those levels of power have appetites that go beyond just being morally corrupt (not all but I would bet the vast majority). Whether they call themselves Republican or Democrat they stoop to a new low of depravity with no conscience about it whatsoever.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
I dated a girl (much too young) last year.

Her ex-husband was a member of the Secret Service from Clinton through Bush into Obama. During the early Obama years, he was on the Veep's detail. (That has some hilarity that I CANNOT share here). His assessment of those three power couples is the exact same one I've gotten from two other persons who worked closely with them. Five of the six were all said to be very gracious and decent people to the staff - and, of course, the other one was Hillary, who was the same condescending snark I've heard from a medical person who traveled the world and attended Gore as well as one of Clinton's limo drivers in Little Rock.

But she then said something else that was NOT a total shock to me at the time but might possibly have relevance now. The first is that Clinton's taste in his private trysts were not the stereotype that we all have based on the ones we know about; the second is that it involved going "on background" to a high school in Maryland very late at night when he was in DC. Now let me be CRYSTAL clear here - NEVER did she EVER say anything like, "Clinton was seeing high school girls." Now - that might have been what she meant, but I took it more as he was meeting adult trysts at a high school secured by the SS. Remember - she told me this over a year ago, so I had no reason to put it together in that particular way.

It takes on a whole new "hmmmm" now.

After all......I was ASSUMING.
Note to self: When Bill disappears, go on with life as if nothing happened. :D

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I suspect strongly you're correct. He's a money launderer, not a blackmailer. Of course, you're the only other one who's read "House of Trump; House of Putin," so you know the truth...
My wife just finished the book and I am starting it tonight. She is waiting on me to read it so we can discuss. I am looking forward to reading it.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
My wife just finished the book and I am starting it tonight. She is waiting on me to read it so we can discuss. I am looking forward to reading it.
I wish to hell more people would read it. So much becomes crystal clear upon reading it. He's captive and, now, so are we...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.