RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
IMO in order of likelihood of going round one

Jeudy
Tua
Diggs
Moses

I think the above 4 are the most likely. The rest I'm less convinced are 1st rounders without playing at a higher level than what we've seen so far.

McKinney
Davis
Jennings

Not including Lewis because he's a complete wild card. If he plays anywhere near his potential he's apparently a top 10 pick kind of guy. But he's been hurt for 2 years so who knows.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Jennings and Davis need to show a consistent ability to rush the passer in order to make it into the first round. Lewis needs to do the same and remain healthy..

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
he has Hebert at 1. which tells me he has no clue what he's doing
That’s not going to be an uncommon projection. Herbert has a big arm, all of the measurables you want for a pro-style offense, and is in a high profile offense. He was supposed to be a breakout star last year and never really took off.

He’s playing for his draft stock this year, so it’ll be interesting to see where he falls. I’m guessing after Tua and Fromm, but that’s probably just my southern bias talking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
That’s not going to be an uncommon projection. Herbert has a big arm, all of the measurables you want for a pro-style offense, and is in a high profile offense. He was supposed to be a breakout star last year and never really took off.

He’s playing for his draft stock this year, so it’ll be interesting to see where he falls. I’m guessing after Tua and Fromm, but that’s probably just my southern bias talking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hebert would have been a top 3 draft pick if he had come out this year. He risked everything by returning to Oregon.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.