Good luck to my bama friends

wishbonesooner

1st Team
Jun 26, 2001
Shawnee, OK USA
Another season is dead ahead. Best of luck to Bama nation. I always hope we get to meet on the. field, maybe again this year. A tip of this old Sooner's hat to you folks for another great year.

Tider6972

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 21, 2000
Montgomery, Al USA
Take care of my children's favorite Bama player of all time. Not a day goes by that someone in my house doesn't say "Go on Jalen!!"
Help me out here, Pilot: what does "Go on Jalen" mean in this case? I'm sure it's positive, and I certainly am not hip, or in sync with todays' lingo, but .... Hep me!

FF4bama

1st Team
Sep 13, 2012
Pretty sure he's referencing FunnyMayne's preferred cheer whenever Jalen ran the ball.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Another season is dead ahead. Best of luck to Bama nation. I always hope we get to meet on the. field, maybe again this year. A tip of this old Sooner's hat to you folks for another great year.
As always, the class of the Sooner Nation. Thanks for the well wishes Wishbone and Best of Luck to you and OU. I am pulling for my boy out there. He is a cool customer and hopefully will have a big season for you guys. But, I don't want to see you in the playoffs. That kid is nothing but a winner and we are trying to bring home the big trophy this year.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I would hope Alabama and Oklahoma play well enough to face each other in the playoffs.
From what I read Oklahoma will be a great team.
(I hear tell yall got a 'Hot Shot' QB off the Transfer Portal)

Don't be a stranger. We enjoy you visiting our forum.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Thanks, WB!

Hope you guys have a great REGULAR season... :wink:

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Back atcha, ‘Bone. I use to post on the old Soonerfan, but the new site isn’t a place for me. Some may the same I guess about TF. Good luck, hope both teams stay healthy, competitive throughout the year.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Now that Oklahoma has named Jalen as 1st String QB.
The Offense can be fine tuned to what Jalen does best. Win...

I knew it had to happen. You don't persue a talent like Jalen
and sit him on the bench. He's the real deal.
Any OK fans who didn't believe are in for a real treat.

Good luck guys. Hope to meet you in the Playoffs...

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
When I see you post I know the football season is here. Great to have you back with us, I always enjoy your Sooner perspective. Classy opposing fans who come on here are few and far between and I think I speak for most of us when I say welcome back. Boomer Sooner and Roll Tide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.