2020 Prospect: 5* RB Kendall Milton

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Everyone says our bag man carries the heaviest load, so you never know. ;) Nobody thought we'd flip Pickens (except for me) and look what happened. Time will tell.
its so laughable how excited you get in August. Y'all choke down the stretch just like you do in championship games. Call us in December. Too soon 2 and Tua or Hurts time got ya choked up?

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Everyone says our bag man carries the heaviest load, so you never know. ;) Nobody thought we'd flip Pickens (except for me) and look what happened. Time will tell.
Dang, man!

So Kirby is blending the best of Bama with the best of the Barn... :cool2:

jjv0004

1st Team
Dec 13, 2017
Greenville, SC
I am hoping that Evans ends up at Bama but they will be fine without him. Robinson, Jr., Sanders, Robinson, Ford and Roydell Williams all there next year. Evans would clearly be great addition but if they miss on him, they will end up with stud in 2021.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Why does a Dog come to this board to bloviate about recruiting ? Seeking validation ?
An interesting question. Of course, I don`t really know how many other message boards will even allow rival posters to participate. I do know it`s stunningly easy to get thrown out of a barn board.

Maybe he has a connection of some sort to UA ( other than the fact that we are their nemesis and the hurdle to bigger things and therefore in their heads ) ?

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
We do know this: He's a good guy who has proven -- for the most part -- that he can behave on a rival board. In this case, that rival board has a tradition of welcoming reps from other schools who can contribute to a civil conversation.

An interesting question. Of course, I don`t really know how many other message boards will even allow rival posters to participate. I do know it`s stunningly easy to get thrown out of a barn board.

Maybe he has a connection of some sort to UA ( other than the fact that we are their nemesis and the hurdle to bigger things and therefore in their heads ) ?

Last edited:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
We do know this: He's a good guy who has proven -- for the most part -- that he can behave on a rival board. In this case, that rival board has a tradition of welcoming reps from other schools who can contribute to a civil conversation.
Yes, I would agree, but I think at times it becomes grating. We can argue as to whether or not it should, but it does nevertheless for folks I think.

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017

The DawgNation message board sports posters from around the SEC. When they troll they get shut down pretty quick - not by the moderators, but by everyone else.

I think people go to rival boards for a number of reasons, including intel gathering, recruiting tidbits and different view points. I come here for those three reasons, plus I have mad respect for Nick Saban. I appreciate winners.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Why does a Dog come to this board to bloviate about recruiting ? Seeking validation ?
Haven’t really been on boards lately, in the past it was for a reaction to post to Dawgnation for warped doggie doo humor. It doesn’t matter if they get both or not really, we’ll just pick up one or the other next year in free agency(transfer portal).

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
Haven’t really been on boards lately, in the past it was for a reaction to post to Dawgnation for warped doggie doo humor. It doesn’t matter if they get both or not really, we’ll just pick up one or the other next year in free agency(transfer portal).
With Hurts and Tua, you've moved to a more modern style offense that's less down hill and features the QB more. Naturally, that could impact HS RB's who want to play for an offense that features the run. I don't think there's a right answer, just different philosophies. Bama is loaded with skilled position players on offense. Whether you land Evans or not I doubt it will have any significant impact on offensive production.

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
With Hurts and Tua, you've moved to a more modern style offense that's less down hill and features the QB more. Naturally, that could impact HS RB's who want to play for an offense that features the run. I don't think there's a right answer, just different philosophies. Bama is loaded with skilled position players on offense. Whether you land Evans or not I doubt it will have any significant impact on offensive production.
I think they will move to a modern style offense that offers balance, hence the need for a RB...………...that position wont ever be neglected by Saban, and Tua can throw to the RB out of the backfield...…….The same could be said for UGA with Fromm being featured

DawgByte

1st Team
Dec 21, 2017
I think they will move to a modern style offense that offers balance, hence the need for a RB...………...that position wont ever be neglected by Saban, and Tua can throw to the RB out of the backfield...…….The same could be said for UGA with Fromm being featured
Some Dawg fans don't like the truth, but the stats on Fromm are undeniable. His record as a starting QB are admirable, but he's lost every game where he had to throw more than 26 passes in a game. Jake Fromm is a "game manager" type QB; nothing wrong with that, but for Georgia to be successful our offense must run the ball and mix in enough pass to keep the defense honest. Tua can beat an opposing defense with his arm and feet. I agree that Saban will always want a solid stable of RB's, but with the QB talent you have he doesn't have to carry the offense on the RB's shoulders.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Some Dawg fans don't like the truth, but the stats on Fromm are undeniable. His record as a starting QB are admirable, but he's lost every game where he had to throw more than 26 passes in a game. Jake Fromm is a "game manager" type QB; nothing wrong with that, but for Georgia to be successful our offense must run the ball and mix in enough pass to keep the defense honest. Tua can beat an opposing defense with his arm and feet. I agree that Saban will always want a solid stable of RB's, but with the QB talent you have he doesn't have to carry the offense on the RB's shoulders.
Honest assessment...I like JF...he reminds of of AJM...talented and smart enough...but not an overwhelming talent. However, with UGA's OL you should breeze through most of your schedule.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
This is why Bama evolved with Tua and thankful JF went to y'all. JF will be overdrafted likely 1st-3rd. this will be a rough year for JF due to talent not being there at WR or TE. They are more like bama in 08 this year without the game breaker in Julio or Ingram etc. The last two years imo were UGA best opportunities to win the natty for two years. The WR from hoover will be good but needs time to develop and will take more than one season. interested to see how much Campbell improves this year at CB.

Also I think y'all will really regret losing fields because he will be a nightmare to defend.

UGADawginVA

Suspended
Dec 24, 2017
This is why Bama evolved with Tua and thankful JF went to y'all. JF will be overdrafted likely 1st-3rd. this will be a rough year for JF due to talent not being there at WR or TE. They are more like bama in 08 this year without the game breaker in Julio or Ingram etc. The last two years imo were UGA best opportunities to win the natty for two years. The WR from hoover will be good but needs time to develop and will take more than one season. interested to see how much Campbell improves this year at CB.

Also I think y'all will really regret losing fields because he will be a nightmare to defend.

Just curious...if you were Kirby..what would you have done?
Hard decision.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.