TideFans.shop Limited Edition Nike React Element 55 Shoes - Bama style!

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
LIMITED EDITION:
Alabama Crimson Tide Nike React Element 55 Shoes - Crimson

This is the first year Nike is releasing a footwear collection for the holiday season and they have a really good-looking shoe for your favorite Bama fan(s)! :) Just click the pics below or go to TideFansStore.com.

Lots of really nice new gear. If you don't like these shoes, get T-shirts, hats, sweatshirts, tailgating gear, outdoor gear, office gear, kids gear, and much much more!

Bama is now the #2 selling team for football-related gear on Fanatics (behind Notre Dame).

There's also an "Up to 60% off sale" going on for select items until Sunday 11:59pm EDT!

*If you click on our TideFansStore.com / SHOP link (in the menu) and buy something, we may earn a commission and you will support this amazing community. You'll also be supporting Alabama as all gear is officially licensed. Thank you!

Last edited:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I already have 2 pair of Alabama shoes. I really don't need a third, but I like the Alabama Zoom Pegasus version being sold. I saw them in the Supe Store last month.

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Select gear is 65% off this weekend!

If you click on our TideFansStore.com / SHOP link (in the menu) and buy something, we may earn a commission and you will support this amazing community. You'll also be supporting Alabama as all gear is officially licensed. Thank you!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.