Texas AM-Predict the Score

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
Bama 49
ATM 17
Just don't see mond getting hot with us. Everybody talking about our D but ole miss qb is looking pretty good and that is with a team having game study which we didn't.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
We are significantly better than A&M, but I also think A&M is more talented than the product on the field has shown so far this year. They are also more likely to play desperately after losing two games in the first five. Which leads me to believe this game goes one of two ways:

1. We come out firing on all cylinders, A&M looks as inept as they have all season, defense proves Mond is indeed an average QB. Good guys - 45-17.

2. We come out sloppy like we did against South Carolina, Mond has the the game of his life. They put the fear of god in us before we pull away on a late TD. Good guys - 45-35.

Either way I expect about the same offensive output from our side. It just comes down to how prepared our defense is and which team makes more costly mistakes. We know A&M is completely one-dimensional, so to stay in it Mond has to play out of his mind. With the strength of our defense being secondary and pass rush, hopefully that plays well in our favor.

I think we win either way, but I’m trying to mentally prepare for a nerve wracking kind of day, just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Alabama 61
aTm 60
I would not survive that game.....

Barring some unforeseen circumstances I think the Offense can score 45-52 on them....Maybe More if Needed.

My doubts are can our Defense hold them to say 24-31 points or will they allow upwards of 38-41??

I'm not going to pick an exact score because I'm a huge jinx in these threads.

I'll just say I can see the score being something like 45-24 Bama or 52-38 Bama because of late garbage A&M scores and a game full of Defensive miscues from LB's taking bad angles on Mond and DB's not looking for back shoulder jump balls.

I'm hoping the Defense takes the next big step in improvement as well as out OL continuing to improve through run blocking.

The toughest prediction is which WR(s) will show-out this week. Waddle is due for a big game.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
We are significantly better than A&M, but I also think A&M is more talented than the product on the field has shown so far this year. They are also more likely to play desperately after losing two games in the first five. Which leads me to believe this game goes one of two ways:

1. We come out firing on all cylinders, A&M looks as inept as they have all season, defense proves Mond is indeed an average QB. Good guys - 45-17.

2. We come out sloppy like we did against South Carolina, Mond has the the game of his life. They put the fear of god in us before we pull away on a late TD. Good guys - 45-35.

Either way I expect about the same offensive output from our side. It just comes down to how prepared our defense is and which team makes more costly mistakes. We know A&M is completely one-dimensional, so to stay in it Mond has to play out of his mind. With the strength of our defense being secondary and pass rush, hopefully that plays well in our favor.

I think we win either way, but I’m trying to mentally prepare for a nerve wracking kind of day, just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My thought is that it is an advantage to be a 2:30 kick versus a night game, regardless it is a mistake for anyone to believe that A&M and the crowd will not be fired up to face Alabama. If they take the kick off and find a way to score first on the defense and get the 12th man involved we will see bodies flying around playing at their very best. The Alabama offense will have to take control and put points on the board and the defense make a stop otherwise it can become one of those days when the game is close late. Non of want to go through that. I operate under the principle of never, ever underestimating an SEC team, particularly in their house!

Blueguitar

3rd Team
Nov 19, 2017
Bama 41, Aggies 3. With the open date to refocus and heal people up, I think our D has something to prove.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
After A&M ties the game at 10 with two successful drives, we will go on a two quarter run of dominance and carry a 48-10 lead into the 4th quarter. At this point we will go into boredom mode on defense as well as begin subbing in the backups, and A&M with tack on two garbage TDs for a 48-24 final. This will cause much consternation and wringing on hands over how well Mond played against our mediocre defense.

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
After A&M ties the game at 10 with two successful drives, we will go on a two quarter run of dominance and carry a 48-10 lead into the 4th quarter. At this point we will go into boredom mode on defense as well as begin subbing in the backups, and A&M with tack on two garbage TDs for a 48-24 final. This will cause much consternation and wringing on hands over how well Mond played against our mediocre defense.
I see much truth in this...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.