Texas AM-Predict the Score

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Bama 38
TAMU 29
Yikes, that's too close for comfort against a team I don't think is in the same zip code as Bama. Just hope your wrong on this one Nation!

For this to happen Mond must have the game of the year AND our offense struggles to only score 38 (which sounds comical to say our offense struggles to ONLY score 38). Truly, we are spoiled!!!

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
Yikes, that's too close for comfort against a team I don't think is in the same zip code as Bama. Just hope your wrong on this one Nation!

For this to happen Mond must have the game of the year AND our offense struggles to only score 38 (which sounds comical to say our offense struggles to ONLY score 38). Truly, we are spoiled!!!
The Garcia Syndrome has a way of creeping into my mind when I see this phrase in reference to an upcoming opponent's QB's hitherto fore unimpressive performance. I know, eeyore-ishness, but there it is...:rolleye2:

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Sorry Jessica! It won’t happen ever again.:eek:

Sorry is not going to get the job done. I am very superstitious. We must DELETE this thread and have Jessica start it again in a NEW Thread.

Hmmmmmm. That person predicting 61 to 60 worries me a lot. Will that be an OVERTIME game? I did watch that 7 OT game last year A & M vs LSWho. Will Mond have a Garcia (USCe) like game. I hope NOT!

I do think A & M will give Bama fits on Saturday. Here's hoping that I am wrong. That Kyle Field 12th Man is going to be LOUD! Please score EARLY and OFTEN to have that AGGIE audience sleeping in the stands by the 2nd quarter!

Here's hoping our DEFENSE IMPROVES tremendously by this game. OL, do NOT let an Aggie DEFENDER even TOUCH Tua!!!!!!!

Latest threads