Anybody Have a Clue if Owens or Randolph Can Catch?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Don't need them to catch - need better blocking from that position much more.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Randolph can catch. He's good at that. Owens, not sure. Honestly, With the depth we have TE... we need at least two that can block: Randolph and Owens. We need someone to catch, hentges, Forestall, Latu can handle that.

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL
I doubt Owens has had much practice running routes or trying to catch. I think he got into the last game as a TE because we wanted some extra push from the OL and Randolph was banged up. I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't have at least a package or two with something designed to go to them.

BamaMark.

1st Team
Jun 21, 2012
Randolph can catch. He's good at that. Owens, not sure. Honestly, With the depth we have TE... we need at least two that can block: Randolph and Owens. We need someone to catch, hentges, Forestall, Latu can handle that.

He's gone, think you mean Tennison.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I just realized something. Did we do something against LSU where we moved a OL to TE... and we caught the defense off guard? it was during Kiffin Era....

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
It would be nice to get Hentges on loan from the 'Skins, just for this game... :)

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.