Who are Bama Fans now Rooting For in the SEC Championship Game?

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Calamity.

Cajun mentioned Georgia winning and then having both them and LSU getting pummeled in the playoffs. I could live with that. But I can’t pull for Bowl Cut Kirby.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Buckeyes all the way

- Screw the SEC
- Screw the Clemson dynasty
- Screw having an off-season full of “Bama kept the wrong quarterback” sound bytes

Power Eye

All-SEC
Aug 3, 2005
I never really had a disdain for LSU until recently with some of Orgeron’s antics. With that said, I have deeply rooted dislike for UGA. Therefore, I will passively pull for LSU.

I’m not sure how I will handle the playoffs. I will say this, I thoroughly enjoy watching big time college football games and look forward to seeing either LSU, Ohio St or Clemson face one another. I think those three have separated themselves from the pack the last few weeks and will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Reactions: 10Bama54

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
None of them.

Screw ‘em.

A bunch of LSU fans have suddenly come out as loudmouths despite me being humble and nice. So bite me.

I’m with Ohio St unless some Cinderella like Utah or Baylor makes it.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
None of them.

Screw ‘em.

A bunch of LSU fans have suddenly come out as loudmouths despite me being humble and nice. So bite me.

I’m with Ohio St unless some Cinderella like Utah or Baylor makes it.
If Baylor or Utah made it in then I will be a Utes or Bear fan. But there is no benefit or peace rooting for anyone else. The Buckeyes are the lesser of the 4 other evils, and I can actually stomach a Buckeye NC.

VernonTider

Scout Team
Nov 9, 2019
I will be rooting for neither. And whomever -- or both -- get into the playoffs, I'll be rooting for both of them (or one) to go down. I see what the other SEC fans do when we get into the playoffs. Me rooting for anyone doesn't make an outcome change, but neither LSU nor Georgia will win a single game with me rooting for them. Ditto for Auburn, etc., etc. Won't do it. And no matter what they say, there's no way I believe they were "rooting" for 'Bama in our games against OU, Clemson and anyone else in recent years. I just don't believe it.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Would rather see LSU torch UGA to be quite honest because I think it is likely to happen and fun to watch. Good luck to the Tigers but I'm not invested either way.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
If LSU were to get BEAT very BAD in the Playoffs, would that HURT their RECRUITING? Here's hoping.

There is NO way that I would pull for JawJa!!!!!!! I do believe that LSU will beat Jawja in the SECCG. Then, maybe UU will win it ALL if they get past Oregon. If UU loses, then winner of OU vs Baylor will be in playoffs.

Well Clemson has had an easy schedule to keep everyone HEALTHY. And Dabo is saying NO ONE wants them in the playoffs. So, those Tigers are in reality under-DOGS according to Dabo and are being disrespected by everyone.

Best team, I think, in the playoffs! tOSU.

Imdone

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 18, 2019
Pulling for LSU. I'm hoping Oklahoma/Jalen makes the playoff and Georgia must lose for that to happen.

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
I don't care who wins I'm not pulling fo either one between them two and the aubie fan base right now as a whole they make you wish they would never win a ballgame again.In fact I'm leaning towards pulling against all three in their bowl games regardless of conference allegiance. Yes I am that sick of them already.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.