Omnibus Thread on SEC Teams...

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I was worried about this matchup with UGA. Silly me. Edwards finally came alive, by it was too little too late.
You all have a good rhythm going, especially at home. Surprised you all are not getting more love nationally

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Poor UNC. Think we may have broke them. Wheels coming off. Lost to Clemson at home tonight for the first time ever.
Time will tell, but something is definitely amiss. The team hasn't been the same without Cole and once player shouldn't make that much of a difference for a blue blood imo.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Poor auburn. Think we may have broke them. Wheels coming off...

Just having some fun before they get things fixed. ;)

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
So awbern WAS 15-0 having played a schedule that featured NO ranked opponents... LOL!

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I'm loving the fact that cbb is so competitive this season. You can pretty much tune into any game and see a good one. The crazy thing is actually the same across the board for all of the conferences. There's not one true team that stands out above the rest.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I'm loving the fact that cbb is so competitive this season. You can pretty much tune into any game and see a good one. The crazy thing is actually the same across the board for all of the conferences. There's not one true team that stands out above the rest.
A mid-major could win it this year

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I am thinking Gonzaga wins it all this year JMO.
Shoot Baylor is looking good too. We honestly won't know until we get off into tourney play, it's just been that up and down. Can't remember the last time we've had so many different teams ranked #1 this early in a season

Reactions: Bazza

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
So awbern WAS 15-0 having played a schedule that featured NO ranked opponents... LOL!
We weren't ranked highly by accident. Hell, going by RPI we're still a top 5 team.

It wasn't a feast or famine schedule, but a steady slate of good teams and will probably end up being a top 15-20 schedule as things continue to shake out.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.