Who does Alabama end with on National Signing Day?

Jkl0802

1st Team
Apr 9, 2015
Stuttgart, Germany
Several Alabama unsigned commits are said to be taking visits, and Alabama coaches are still recruiting too. How many spots are left and who could likely fill the remaining spots on National signing day?

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
Not real sure who we get others on here are certainly in the know more then I .But from what I have seen posted we are still expecting the two commits from Powder Springs to sign if they are able to qualify. The other two I think are in question one grades and one possibly flipping because of postion we need him vs where he wants to play. I know we feel pretty good about Frazier the te prospect and I think the portal was mentioned to fill needs at a postion or two. I think we can expect 26 to 27 when all is said and done.

Reactions: B1GTide

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
Correct me I'm wrong but did Saban not state on the early signing day that at least two others had already signed their letter of intent but that they were not releasing it until the player announces it. This was at the end of the day and we have not had any more adds since that time.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
With the All-Star games already played, I guess that these are guys that did not participate in those games...? 🤔

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
The players below are ones to watch on signing day in a couple of weeks.

Jamil Burroughs, Powder Springs, Ga., DT. The 330-pound tackle is an Alabama commitment but has not signed.

Jay Hardy, Chattanooga, Tenn., DT. Hardy missed much of the season because of a vicious cheap shot to his knee suffered while he was blocking for an extra point. He is an Auburn commit but did not sign in the early period.

Javon Baker, Powder Springs, Ga., WR. He’s not the biggest receiver, but he is strong and has great hands. He’s committed to Alabama but did not sign early.

Alex Huntley, Columbia, S.C., DT. Along with Jordan Burch, Huntley combined to form one of the best defensive lines in the country at the Hammond School. Like Burch, he is committed to South Carolina but will wait until February to sign.

Avantae Williams, Deland, Fla., S. Williams is considered by many to be the best safety in the country. He is still unsigned.

Zachary Evans, Houston, Tex., RB. He reportedly signed with Georgia but is being let out of that obligation. Texas A&M and LSU are the leading candidates to take a chance on the super talent.

Kris Abrams-Draine, Spanish Fort, Ala., WR. When the Toros were struggling this season, Abrams-Draine moved to quarterback and led them all the way to the Class 6A state championship game. He is still committed to Ole Miss but not signed as he heals from a knee injury on the last play of his high school career.

Jahmyr Gibbs, Dalton, Ga., RB. No player burst on the recruiting scene quite like the explosive Gibbs. He is committed to Georgia Tech but has not signed as teams from around the country recruit him

Sedric Van Pran, New Orleans, La., G. One of the few top recruits expected to leave the state of Louisiana this year, Van Pran is committed to Georgia but did not sign early.

McKinnley Jackson, Lucedale, Miss, DT. Jackson is the country’s best uncommitted player. He’s still considering LSU, Texas A&M, Auburn and Alabama. He was the MVP of the Alabama-Mississippi Classic, where it looked unfair to allow him on the field with other 17-year-olds, before shining at the All-American Bowl.

Jordan Burch, Columbia, S.C., DE. Four players from South Carolina made the Southern 120, and all four are expected to be Gamecocks. Burch is a polished pass-rusher who chose South Carolina over LSU, Georgia and Alabama. He will be the best prospect to arrive in Columbia since Jadeveon Clowney if he follows through on his commitment and signs in February.

Last edited:

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
The players below are ones to watch on signing day in a couple of weeks.

Avantae Williams, Deland, Fla., S. Williams is considered by many to be the best safety in the country. He is still unsigned.

…..

What are the chances we sign one or both Avantae Williamses?

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.