I expect these guys to turn pro barring a change of heart:

Delpit
Edwards-Helaire
Jefferson
Cushenberry
Phillips
Chaisson
Moss

There is buzz going around about these guys having a tough decision based off what they are feeling on their own decisions:

Stevens
Queen
Vincent
Charles

I would think these guys wind up coming back:

Deculus
Shelvin
Logan

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
NOT interested in paying to read that, but I hope several coaches leave and several WR's, OL's, DL's, LB's, and DB's LEAVE. I guess they could play LOTS of FRESHMEN next year. Hey, they won the NC, other universities should want WINNERS as their coaches.

Reactions: DrollTide

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
From Shea Dixon:

Here is what I am hearing...

I expect these guys to turn pro barring a change of heart:

Delpit

Edwards-Helaire
Jefferson
Cushenberry

Phillips
Chaisson
Moss

There is buzz going around about these guys having a tough decision based off what they are feeling on their own decisions:

Stevens
Queen
Vincent
Charles

I would think these guys wind up coming back:

Deculus
Shelvin
Logan
The ones I highlighted have officially declared. Chaisson and Moss are expected to announce by Friday if not sooner.
Delpit
Edwards-Helaire
Jefferson
Cushenberry
Phillips
Queen
Charles

• Thank You
Reactions: BamaDMD and Con

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
EVERYONE is going to cash in on this good fortune because they know it was their one golden opportunity. Players, coaches...heck, the training staff are probly looking into parlaying this into good fortune. The Ogre is going to be left to clean up some kind of a mess in 2020. Kinda feel bad for him...NOT!

gymcoach

1st Team
Dec 6, 2006
The ones I highlighted have officially declared. Chaisson and Moss are expected to announce by Friday if not sooner.
Delpit

Edwards-Helaire

Jefferson

Cushenberry

Phillips
Queen
Charles
Where have you seen Edwards-Helaire has declared. Not doubting, I just haven’t seen anything.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
They are losing a lot for sure but they will still be very talented.

Ja'Marr Chase and Terrace Marshall Jr. especially will be a Duo that Rivals our Smith/Waddle combo.

If they can get Solid QB play and have another RB emerge then they won't totally disappear.

Alabama would be my pre-season pick to win the SEC West but LSU would have to be the #2 pick I think.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
They are losing a lot for sure but they will still be very talented.

Ja'Marr Chase and Terrace Marshall Jr. especially will be a Duo that Rivals our Smith/Waddle combo.

If they can get Solid QB play and have another RB emerge then they won't totally disappear.

Alabama would be my pre-season pick to win the SEC West but LSU would have to be the #2 pick I think.
they lose a lot of experienced in the back 7 . both ILBS are gone, Delpit and Fulton are gone. Stevens is till up in the air. Shelvin up front is gone as well. they may return 3 DL so that would be a big help.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
That is too much to lose for them to sustain their success. When you replace lot of guys on both side with new OC and new QB.... You will see inconsistent play from guys and Coach O is rumored to promote Munoz to OC, even then it won't be enough.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Delpit

Edwards-Helaire

Jefferson

Cushenberry

Phillips
Queen
Charles
Looks like LSU is going to experience what BAMA does almost every year... lots of juniors leaving early and many coaches leaving. If Coach O hires the right people, I don't see much of a drop off. They have recruited great.

With their new offense philosophy, I think it will be either Bama or LSU winning the West for the next few years. Hopefully, it will be Bama. The game is so late in the season, it is hard to tell early on who has the advantage based on injuries that may happen by then, etc.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.