Who does Alabama end with on National Signing Day?

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
DAAAANNG, kiffin’s already making some noise. Pulling 2 TE‘s and a 4 star Safety from Georgia from the portal . plus, flipping Pitt commit 4 star RB . The Lane Train May be formidable in the coming years.

Ok back to Bama, Will Anderson is who I am most excited about on the Dline. Well as much as a Jack is part of the Dline. His HS tape reminds me of Anoma . He couldn’t be blocked in AA game practice.

Does Jones end up with Cristobal at Oregon? He looks like a RT to me. Just saying! But Oregon is better than The Barn or LSwho

Last edited:
Reactions: HITIDE

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
things just got better for Mack we got Roach coming to coach DL from ole ****
I’m not doubting you jam, but where did you see that? He just announced he was returning to ole miss the other day!
I do see where the Ole Miss 247 writer gave a CB to Bama tonight !

Last edited:

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
nevermind, now I’m seeing Freddie to Bama! RTR . I guess that opens the door for Chris Kiffin to return to oxford. After the Super Bowl!

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
DAAAANNG, kiffin’s already making some noise. Pulling 2 TE‘s and a 4 star Safety from Georgia from the portal . plus, flipping Pitt commit 4 star RB . The Lane Train May be formidable in the coming years.

Ok back to Bama, Will Anderson is who I am most excited about on the Dline. Well as much as a Jack is part of the Dline. His HS tape reminds me of Anoma . He couldn’t be blocked in AA game practice.

Does Jones end up with Cristobal at Oregon? He looks like a RT to me. Just saying! But Oregon is better than The Barn or LSwho
I would rather him be compared to a player from Alabama who actually contributed to Alabama 😅

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: CoolBreeze

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Dnelly_7RTR

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2019
I would rather him be compared to a player from Alabama who actually contributed to Alabama 😅
No way will Anderson remind you of Anoma, Anoma was very raw and looked liked he didn’t understand how to play football at times. Will Anderson if very polished and technical sound plays with good leverage, pad level. Drops his head a bit but that will be fixed in college.

• Roll Tide!
Reactions: CoolBreeze

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
Hearing things went very well with McKinley Jackson's unofficial visit this weekend. Alabama was already in very good shape with him. Hearing that Freddie Roach (Former Bama player and Ole Miss DL coach) will be announced soon as the new DL coach at Bama. If that happens, I believe it could very well seal the deal with Jackson. He has a very close relationship with Roach. Our biggest competition for Jackson (LSU) just lost Aranda and rumors are that he will be taking LSU D line coach with him. Jackson will be in Baton Rouge this weekend....we know Aranda won't be there....will LSU's D line coach be there? Let's see how this all plays out....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.