Plain Trouble on "Da Plains" (all AU posts here)

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Close. His LinkedIn page shows a Bachelors in journalism from UAB.....which hates Alabama almost as much as Auburn does.
Meh. He’s a ”shock jock” journalist. It’s about page clicks. He tries to be Finebaum or Scarbinsky without the journalistic talent and sources. This combined with his UAB connection explains his nonsense.

VernonTider

Scout Team
Nov 9, 2019
I don't think I've ever seen creatures eat their own so quickly. Just a few months ago, "Boobie" was fantastic, just as good as Bo Scarborough ever was, better even, probably better than anybody "UAT" had. These were the things on one of the Auburn fan boards (I read them from time to time for comedy). He was GREAT. Not Bo, maybe not as good as an assortment of backs from Auburn's past, but SURELY as good as anyone Alabama had.

Now on the same board:
"Good riddance."
"Was selfish anyway."
"Addition by subtraction, if you ask me."
"He was just a 'me' player."

Wow. I'm not shocked, but I don't know why I'm even the least bit surprised.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
I don't think I've ever seen creatures eat their own so quickly. Just a few months ago, "Boobie" was fantastic, just as good as Bo Scarborough ever was, better even, probably better than anybody "UAT" had. These were the things on one of the Auburn fan boards (I read them from time to time for comedy). He was GREAT. Not Bo, maybe not as good as an assortment of backs from Auburn's past, but SURELY as good as anyone Alabama had.

Now on the same board:
"Good riddance."
"Was selfish anyway."

Hmm. They said that? But Auburn fans told me that they treat their players like family and they would never treat a player like how we apparently treated Jalen.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

Now on the same board:
"Good riddance."
"Was selfish anyway."

Saw this posted over there:"A guy on twitter who has no followers says that he never went to class and skipped too many workouts."

Since when is that a poblem down there?!? :unsure:

Bo and Stephen Davis and countless others slid by...:rolleyes:

OSUTideFan

All-American
Dec 17, 2019
Indiana
Did you just Mooooo yourself??? LOL!!!😂🤣😂
Aw crap. I made a moostake

let me qualify this comment: I thought this was a thread about Auburn. I said moo out of reflex. If my moo was ill placed or received, my apologies.
I enjoy mooing for fun and sport at the expense of non elite teams and cow colleges.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Con and B1GTide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.