Bama Game Thread: Official Postgame Thread Bama vs. UGA...

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
I like that Bama passed the ball inside when UGA was close-guarding on the perimeter. Davis made some plays. Lewis took more runners and short jumpers in the paint than he normally does. Looked better at deciding when to go to rim and when to take a short shot. Don't know if this was Coach Oats's pushing for this but I liked it...

Reactions: BAMAVILLE

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
CNO said one of the things they talked about trying to do was getting Lewis to draw fouls. He drew 10 of them, so he considered that a success.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Really glad we won today.

I know things can't change.... But... If we had hung on and beaten Florida, Arkansas and Tennessee , we would be in first place in the SEC now.

Reactions: GboyBama

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
I was out and missed most of the game but when I got back and turned the tv on there was less than a minute left in OT. From that point it looked like we did almost everything wrong possible but we still managed to win the game so I will take it. We missed free throws that would have iced the game (thankfully we hit just enough) and kept fouling when the clock needed to keep moving but a win is a win and I will take it.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.