2021 Recruiting question

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
Who 'dey?
Tommy And James Brockermeyer...they are twin brothers...Tommy is bigger and is one of the top OTs in the country and a five star...James is a three star and a Center. They are Texas legacies, but a lot of positive vibes around there chances of ending up at Bama.

Last edited:
Reactions: TiderJack

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I wonder if Golding owes some people money or slept with someone’s significant other. Or maybe he thinks the new guy in Journey is better than Steve Perry. Otherwise I’m sort of at a loss.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Tommy And James Brockermeyer...they are twin brothers...Tommy is bigger and is one of the top OTs in the country and a five star...James is a three star and a Center. They are Texas legacies, but a lot of positive vibes around there chances of ending up at Bama.
From all indications, that`s a package deal that would be worth it.

CajunCrimson

Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
CC..."Don't Stop Believin'" is a Journey song...😜
Yes, I’m aware. But it sounds like it’s more “Who’s Crying Now” around here ;)

I’m sticking by Pete’s side “Faithfully”, but some want to go our “Separate Ways”, and I’m sure other schools would welcome Pete with “Open Arms”. It is what it is

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
How is it that I asked about what positions we need to recruit for 2021 and it turned in to having 3/4 of the posts be about Pete Golding? Thanks for the hijacking........
Maybe some folks think that Saban needs to recruit a new DC? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: TiderJack

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
How is it that I asked about what positions we need to recruit for 2021 and it turned in to having 3/4 of the posts be about Pete Golding? Thanks for the hijacking........
I thoroughly enjoy coming to this board both for posting and seeing other people's thoughts but I do see where a conversation will often start going in the opposite direction of what the topic is. You have to skip over those and carry on it does get aggravating though.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrimsonRuss

CajunCrimson

Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I thoroughly enjoy coming to this board both for posting and seeing other people's thoughts but I do see where a conversation will start going in the opposite direction of what the topic is. You have to skip over those and carry on it does get aggravating though.
Welcome to life. Think of it as a bad date and she only wants to talk about herself. :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.