Alabama basketball center Raymond Hawkins enters transfer portal

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
IF the proposal to give players another year of eligibility comes to fruition, anybody think Bolden comes back?
Gooood question, it honestly depends on his plans after cbb ... if he doesn't have pro aspirations, I doubt he will come back imo

Reactions: BamaMike05

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
I'd rather he move on. He was 5 fouls in 5 minutes almost every game and most of the 5 fouls were just stupid on his part. We need his scholarship to use for recruiting players who will be the foundation for the team going forward IMHO.

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
I'd rather he move on. He was 5 fouls in 5 minutes almost every game and most of the 5 fouls were just stupid on his part. We need his scholarship to use for recruiting players who will be the foundation for the team going forward IMHO.
I assume you're talking about Bolden?

Marg

1st Team
Mar 24, 2003
Somewhere, AL
As an aside, I did a search and noticed that every single player that transferred from Bama after last season received immediate eligibility appeal approval. There are never any reasons given to explain why it is granted or rejected. Unless I’m forgetting something, including what happened with JQ, that makes us 0% inbound and 100% outbound waiver approval. I’m not a tinfoil hat kinda person, but that just doesn’t sound right to me. At least it appears that the outlook on transfer appeals is that they’re going to be approved without too much scrutiny going forward. Fingers crossed it remains that way.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.