2021 Prospect: 4* WR Christian Leary Commits to Alabama

Dnelly_7RTR

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2019
I don't think he is quite as fast as Jaylen but very, very few are but he is very, very fast. Very excited about him.
It’s definitely close because we’ve seen Waddle run away from actually college athletes but Leary ran a 10.5 in the 100m dash, Waddle ran a 10.6. Leary finished 2nd in the state of Florida behind de’marcus Fleming a true track star that’s probably gonna be signed by Nike and be in the olympics one day if football doesn’t pan out.

Dnelly_7RTR

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2019
According to 24/7 our per player ranking is #3 (iirc), so for the few of us worried about how recruiting is going? Stop worrying.

rtr
I wasn’t worried until the pandemic took The sorin/summer camp season away. I knew once the season started commits would then be able see past all the negative recruiting see how we’ve bounced back so to speak. But our coaching staff has just taken a slower approach figured out a way to evaluate these guys. It’s starting to pay off. RTR

Reactions: smith5753

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
It’s definitely close because we’ve seen Waddle run away from actually college athletes but Leary ran a 10.5 in the 100m dash, Waddle ran a 10.6. Leary finished 2nd in the state of Florida behind de’marcus Fleming a true track star that’s probably gonna be signed by Nike and be in the olympics one day if football doesn’t pan out.
I agree he is extremely fast but I did see a 4.56 40 yd dash from Christian and I know Jaylen is around 4.3 or less. Looking at his video he certainly looks faster than 4.56 and he may be better suited to the 100m than Jaylen. Both are amazingly fast.

Reactions: B1GTide

Dnelly_7RTR

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2019
I agree he is extremely fast but I did see a 4.56 40 yd dash from Christian and I know Jaylen is around 4.3 or less. Looking at his video he certainly looks faster than 4.56 and he may be better suited to the 100m than Jaylen. Both are amazingly fast.
I know that’s probably a sophomore year time he’s definitely faster than a 4.5.

Dnelly_7RTR

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2019
I’m ready to see what his time will be after he runs all those 110s, bleechers, 60-40s... my old college roommate Ellis Lankster from mobile(Vigor) tan a 4.5 then after a college season and spring. He ran a 4’3 flat 3 times in a row never seen that before.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
As impressive as his speed is & he's got it to burn that's for sure..I love how he knows when to kick the afterburners on & has the instincts to know which angles to take as he separates from literally everyone else..

Reactions: Jay Hughes

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
No doubt this guy has very good speed, but he's not a little guy. He is strong with a thick lower body,very hard to tackle once he has speed.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.