2021 Prospect: 2021 Recruiting Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Won't be confusing to have two different Devonta Smith on the team. Not at all. :)
Saban's so far ahead of y'all on this nomenclature thing the eyes in the back of his head have lapped y'all twice already. He's putting Devonta the Older on an accelerated academic schedule while advising him to keep his pro options open and retaining his college eligibility, so that next year the names on the two Devontae (pl.) jerseys will be "Dev. Smith" for the newcomer and Dev. Smith PhD for the veteran. Big boost for 'Bama academics!

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
Saban's so far ahead of y'all on this nomenclature thing the eyes in the back of his head have lapped y'all twice already. He's putting Devonta the Older on an accelerated academic schedule while advising him to keep his pro options open and retaining his college eligibility, so that next year the names on the two Devontae (pl.) jerseys will be "Dev. Smith" for the newcomer and Dev. Smith PhD for the veteran. Big boost for 'Bama academics!
I'm sorry, WTH are you talking about. you lost me.

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
I know we are expecting Dallas Turner tommorow. But I keep seeing we should be expecting fireworks the next couple of weeks. Who else is committing? I dont see anymore of our targets listed as committing in that time frame.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I know we are expecting Dallas Turner tommorow. But I keep seeing we should be expecting fireworks the next couple of weeks. Who else is committing? I dont see anymore of our targets listed as committing in that time frame.
We have heard the Brockermeyer twins may commit in July so that is possible and Guido-that is funny.

Reactions: Blindside17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.