2021 Prospect: 2021 4* LB Kendrick Blackshire

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

just a heads up, Blackshire announced on his Twitter page yesterday that he will be committing soon.
all the major sites have CB him to Alabama. as I posted last week, Blackshire has been a silent commit for quite sometime per insiders and it was just a matter of when not if he was going to make it public.

tmaxam99

Suspended until 2024
Nov 15, 2009
Marvin Constant belongs in this discussion as well.
My son and I were in the end zone seats at the LSU game, when he made the goal line stand. Never forget the play. Marvin ended up breaking his leg on that play. LSU wanted time put back on the clock to be able to run another play. Which they did not. When we were outside the stadium. There was fights breaking out. I ended up knocking two LSU fans off of a Bama fan. Police jumped in quickly. It was total chaos down there.

Reactions: Blindside17

Guido

All-SEC
Feb 24, 2017
Looks like Tarzan, plays like GODZILLA. Or at least I'm hoping. This is a guy i think has been on bama's radar for years. Good for him to be so dedicated in the weight room, it's only a part of the deal, but it's a good start. Hoping to hear good news soon.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Looks like Tarzan, plays like GODZILLA. Or at least I'm hoping. This is a guy i think has been on bama's radar for years. Good for him to be so dedicated in the weight room, it's only a part of the deal, but it's a good start. Hoping to hear good news soon.
You can tell he is dedicated in the weight room but I think some of it is genetics also.

Blindside17

Suspended
Aug 13, 2019
Phenix City, AL
My son and I were in the end zone seats at the LSU game, when he made the goal line stand. Never forget the play. Marvin ended up breaking his leg on that play. LSU wanted time put back on the clock to be able to run another play. Which they did not. When we were outside the stadium. There was fights breaking out. I ended up knocking two LSU fans off of a Bama fan. Police jumped in quickly. It was total chaos down there.
I remember that play like it just happened. I hated it for Constant the kid could have been special.If memory serves that ended his career.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.