2020 presidential election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Just checking back again to see if anyone is ready yet to present a cogent reason to vote for trump. What has he accomplished in 3 1/2 years worthwhile to justify 4 more years? (ridiculous memes dont count)

Reactions: MobtownK and UAH

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Funny story to share.

Some here may know my 97 year old mother is still living on her own in her house, but stopped driving a couple years ago. She lives here in NSB and I bring provisions to her and do other odds and ends for her as needed.

Yesterday I received my sample ballot for our county primary on the 18th and I started thinking about doing a mail in ballot this time, so I called the election office and got everything arranged. Then I thought about Mom and asked about doing the same for her. Lo and behold...Mom had already made the mail in ballot arrangements herself!

The lady on the other end was chuckling and said "She's way ahead of you!"

She feels very strongly about voting - always has. I'm proud of her.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I had someone tell me today they lost a job in 2008 because of Obama’s economy. I expect I know who they’ll vote for.
Disgruntled voter.

I had a landscape customer - former Navy pilot and we became - and still are friends.

He was involved in some airline deal during the Reagan years which required assistance from the feds and it was turned down and from that day forward he hated any Republican politician.

Another one hated Reagan because of the air controller strike firings....he was one of those fired.

It's like a flipped switch for some.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Disgruntled voter.

I had a landscape customer - former Navy pilot and we became - and still are friends.

He was involved in some airline deal during the Reagan years which required assistance from the feds and it was turned down and from that day forward he hated any Republican politician.

Another one hated Reagan because of the air controller strike firings....he was one of those fired.

It's like a flipped switch for some.
"Obama economy" Lost job in 2008??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.