Oct 10, 2007
Canton, GA
Reactions: BamaDMD

MobtownK

All-American
Nov 20, 2004
Mobile, Alabama, United States

Atlanta's pretty high up on the list of gentrified cities:

This started as something that has so much potential... While gentrification is a problem, running around telling people to give up their homes & open their wallets is going to harm the basic tenants of the movement.
I'm not black - so maybe I'm wrong.

It is absolutely necessary to protest police brutality & murder. To fight the system. But this ain't it. This is going to harden people who are on their side to them. It's going to turn people against them.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
This started as something that has so much potential... While gentrification is a problem, running around telling people to give up their homes & open their wallets is going to harm the basic tenants of the movement.
I'm not black - so maybe I'm wrong.

It is absolutely necessary to protest police brutality & murder. To fight the system. But this ain't it. This is going to harden people who are on their side to them. It's going to turn people against them.
according to the article, this was a protest by "dozens" of people.

this is nothing more than "those black people are coming to take your stuff" click bait

MobtownK

All-American
Nov 20, 2004
Mobile, Alabama, United States

this is nothing more than "those black people are coming to take your stuff" click bait
True - but millions of people read this crap. And the photos are also misleading - the bottom one shows 100s. It is the post, so...
tbh - it is absolutely exhausting to have to fact check every single news article that comes out. Read 10-15 articles, then you have to read 30 more and watch videos to double check every one.

• Thank You
Reactions: UAH

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
True - but millions of people read this crap. And the photos are also misleading - the bottom one shows 100s. It is the post, so...
tbh - it is absolutely exhausting to have to fact check every single news article that comes out. Read 10-15 articles, then you have to read 30 more and watch videos to double check every one.
yeah, fortunes have been made over the past several decades by media companies posting this type of crap showing all of the bad things that "the blacks" do.

this is nothing new.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

I live in a a metro area that is 65% black and not once has anyone marched around yelling about white people giving up their homes.

More boogeyman click-bait to scare people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.