Trump administration deeds and misdeeds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Just reported Steve Bannon indicted in Manhattan for fraud involved in the "Build the Wall" funding on social media. The guy who set up the fund gave $1M to a non profit owned solely by Bannon. Supposedly Bannon used the $1M for extravagant personal expenses. The talk is whether he will flip on trump or wait for a pardon. It never ends.

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
Just reported Steve Bannon indicted in Manhattan for fraud involved in the "Build the Wall" funding on social media. The guy who set up the fund gave $1M to a non profit owned solely by Bannon. Supposedly Bannon used the $1M for extravagant personal expenses. The talk is whether he will flip on trump or wait for a pardon. It never ends.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee

Federal prosecutors in New York on Thursday unsealed criminal charges against Stephen K. Bannon, President Trump’s former chief strategist, and three other men they alleged defrauded hundreds of thousands of donors using an online crowdfunding campaign that was advertised as raising money to build a wall on the U.S. border with Mexico.

In a news release, prosecutors said Bannon and another organizer of the campaign, Air Force veteran Brian Kolfage, claimed that they would not take any compensation as part of the campaign, called “We Build The Wall,” but that was a lie. Bannon, prosecutors alleged, received more than $1 million through a non-profit he controlled, and Kolfage received more than $350,000.

Prosecutors alleged they and two others routed payments from the campaign through the non-profit and another shell company and disguised them with fake invoices to help keep their personal pay secret. All four were arrested Thursday and are expected to make court appearances later in the day. They are charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud and money laundering.

Bannon served on Trump’s presidential campaign, and then as the White House chief’s strategist, until he was ousted in the summer of 2017. A lawyer for him did not immediately return a message seeking comment.

• Thank You
Reactions: GrayTide

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
Hush your mouth! ;)

Jan. 20, 2021. Please.

Reactions: UAH

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
citronella ceausescu today

“I know nothing about the project other than I didn’t like it when I read about it,” Trump claimed. “It sounded to me like showboating.”

Trump said using private money to build his long-promised border wall “was something I very much thought was inappropriate to be doing.”
last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.