Bama Game Thread: Official Game Thread - Bama vs. UGA, 1st Half, CBS 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Hopefully the offense will go ahead settle down and take over. They've played well against the pressure

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Our offense is pretty good. Our defense makes me drink. I have zero confidence that we can get off the field on 3rd down. This uga QB is having a Stephen Garcia day. Honestly I would come out of the half and onside kick.
I just poured a drink

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Our offense is pretty good. Our defense makes me drink. I have zero confidence that we can get off the field on 3rd down. This uga QB is having a Stephen Garcia day. Honestly I would come out of the half and onside kick.
Yup..If our D figures out how too defend 3rd & long we'd be reallyyyyy hard too beat..

Reactions: UAH

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Why is it that just about every decent QB has a Stephen Garcia day when we play them?

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
Gotta play some D, any D, in the second half......Was sad to hear Saban still talking about mental errors by the defense...
I have to say that if Kirby or Jeremy saw a tailback isolated one on one with a linebacker on the outside they would have recognized and called a time out and fixed it. Instead we give up an easy TD. Four straight scoring drives with this QB is pitiful. We halfway expected it after last week. I don't believe our linebackers have delivered a blow inside all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.