Game Thread: Captain Khaki’s misery (Mich. v. Wisky)

VirginiaTide57

All-American
Jan 19, 2005
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Is Harorrible eligible for the Saban Rejuvenation Program (SRP). Butch Jones, I would think, should be about ready to jump out of the nest. Sark is also a candidate to move on. Maybe Pruitt would be welcomed back. Kirby not so much!

Jkl0802

1st Team
Apr 9, 2015
Stuttgart, Germany
Don't know how Bama ever recovered from losing Josh Gattis, especially how Saban got so upset when he snuck off to Michigan.....I mean, he was the mastermind behind that offense, Locksley had nothing to do with it.
Yep, The choices and decisions we make. Gattis was a high flying assistant under CNS, who could have established a professional resume necessary to land a big time head coaching job. Instead, he left CNS like a thief in the night, then spoke unkindly of his head coach and offensive coordinator, and now owns the worst offense in college football.
Hey Gattis! How did that work out for you?

BearFoot

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama
Y’all STOP!!!

Covid keeps him from visiting the homes of recruits...and that’s the only problem he has. If he can’t visit in person...how can he have “Sleep-overs” with a recruit? You all know that that’s his real superpower!!!

...and if Michigan is savvy and more intelligent than the average football bloke, as I suspect they (think) they are, then they’ll understand this and hang on to their superior field-general for many more seasons!!!??

Reactions: FaninLA

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.