Political aspects of covid v.2...

MobtownK

All-American
Nov 20, 2004
Mobile, Alabama, United States
biden's in-coming chief of staff wrote this in spring 2016

Confronting the Pandemic Threat
Thank you! Our government at the Federal and state levels have been preparing for this for years, but without cohesive leadership- it won't work. I was involved in training and roundtables over a decade ago for both human and livestock pandemics. The knowledge, capacity, and logistical support is there, and has been for a long time.

Reactions: REBELZED and 92tide

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Thank you! Our government at the Federal and state levels have been preparing for this for years, but without cohesive leadership- it won't work. I was involved in training and roundtables over a decade ago for both human and livestock pandemics. The knowledge, capacity, and logistical support is there, and has been for a long time.
it's what makes our nation's response all the more infuriating. the malicious incompetence of this administration and their supporters is unforgivable. and unfortunately, there will be no consequences for the people who did it. and a heretofore unimaginable number of avoidable deaths in our country by the time this is over.

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Reactions: MobtownK

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
i'm beginning to think that we need to bring back the gallows. my guess is this will just get a big shrug and gaslighting about how businesses can't be held liable

https://iowacapitaldispatch.com/202...-on-how-many-workers-would-contract-covid-19/

Lawsuit: Tyson managers bet money on how many workers would contract COVID-19

Fernandez, who died on April 20, was one of at least five Waterloo plant employees who died of the virus. According to the Black Hawk County Health Department, more than 1,000 workers at the plant — over a third of the facility’s workforce — contracted the virus.

The lawsuit alleges that despite the uncontrolled spread of the virus at the plant, Tyson required its employees to work long hours in cramped conditions without providing the appropriate personal protective equipment and without ensuring workplace-safety measures were followed.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.