Biden policy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I honestly don't know Biden's policy initiatives. In all honesty (and it's not HIS fault), he didn't have to spell any out during the campaign.

And to a point - I don't care. I'm sure he'll be more liberal than I.
And I don't care.

If he uses good judgement to not get us up to our necks in a war quagmire, tames this Covid menace, and acts like a grown-up, I will be happy and content. And the same goes for if his VP becomes President.

I just want some status quo normal for a little bit.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I honestly don't know Biden's policy initiatives. In all honesty (and it's not HIS fault), he didn't have to spell any out during the campaign.

And to a point - I don't care. I'm sure he'll be more liberal than I.
And I don't care.

If he uses good judgement to not get us up to our necks in a war quagmire, tames this Covid menace, and acts like a grown-up, I will be happy and content. And the same goes for if his VP becomes President.

I just want some status quo normal for a little bit.
he spelled out plenty during the campaign. i remember seeing plenty of detailed plans about what he was planning and he also gave several policy based speeches.

but yeah, it will be good to get back to not having to say "he did what?" every day for the next four years.

web archive of biden's page late october 2020

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
he spelled out plenty during the campaign. i remember seeing plenty of detailed plans about what he was planning and he also gave several policy based speeches.
I will not argue this particular point. TO BE FAIR TO BIDEN, he may have put out Liz Warren detailed stuff.
But it couldn't get through all the noise, and if he wasn't obligated to tie himself down to anything, good for him. I have no doubt he gave some particular speeches on it, and his campaign was by no means the empty vessel of Kerry's 2004 run - but I'm just going to be honest and say it's not something that was at the forefront of everything, and I'll spot him the grace that getting through the noise of the bull in a china shop was not his fault anyway.

but yeah, it will be good to get back to not having to say "he did what?" every day for the next four years.

web archive of biden's page late october 2020
The next time a President decides he's going to phone Ukraine and ask them to dig up dirt on his opponent, I honestly hope that I can, "Boy, THAT shocks me." Because NOTHING shocks with me Donald Lame Duck. Never has and never will.

He clearly learned nothing for his destruction of a football league.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
We know what the GOP's policy is - destroy America so Biden cannot get reelected. They are already starting:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
We know what the GOP's policy is - destroy America so Biden cannot get reelected. They are already starting:

Really not quite fair. There would be very few Republicans in Congress who would agree with these moves...

Reactions: UAH and Ole Man Dan

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
What’s Biden’s policy???? I really don’t care at this point. All I care about is being able to forget who the president is, and not constantly be reminded because he says and does something that is so stupid or undemocratic 365 days a year.

More or less I am more excited about 4 years of competency and decency in the White House than the Biden agenda.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Not to be Trump.

He's aced that one already.
which is funny because that strategy never works vs incumbents. Kerry and Romney did it and got peppered by guys that seemed very beatable in their 4th year in office. Usually an incumbent loses to a guy that is very charismatic with a different path after a disaster of a term.

Reactions: MobtownK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.