HAPPY THANKSGIVING, TIDEFANS!

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I know for some it's probably a bittersweet time of the year thinking about loved ones who have "gone on" or family that you're not able to see this year.

I'm thankful for a bunch of things this year...

• My amazing wife and two incredible (most of the time) kids
  • My job where I get to positively influence the next generation
  • My experiences which have helped me navigate working in interesting places
  • My mentors across different roles I've had who took a personal interest in my continuous development
  • My health which has been A-OK
  • My friends which I've really missed hanging out with this year
  • Our great TideFans moderators and administrators who have made my vision a reality for nearly 22 years
  • My TideFans family - who provide laughter and and comfort every day. Thank you!
  • Oh, and I'm thankful I'm a UA grad. My diploma is the most significant "piece of paper" in my house!
ROLL TIDE!

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Happy Turkey Bird Gobble Gobble! Beautiful open to this thread @BamaNation. I have too many things to be thankful for to list here but one of them is being a part of this community of Tide Fans. All of you are a pleasure to be associated with and I mean that sincerely. Be safe all and RTR!

bat123

All-American
I want to wish all of my Tidefans brothers and sisters a very happy and healthy Thanksgiving!
Although I’ve been retired from the Air Force 20 years now my thoughts always go to my brothers and sisters in arms as they sacrifice pieces of their personal lives to keep us free, stuck in god forsaken lands proudly doing their duty, so I send you all a salute and Happy Thanksgiving wishes along with my most heartfelt thanks!
And of course a big Roll Tide!!!!!

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I know for some it's probably a bittersweet time of the year thinking about loved ones who have "gone on" or family that you're not able to see this year.

I'm thankful for a bunch of things this year...

• My amazing wife and two incredible (most of the time) kids
  • My job where I get to positively influence the next generation
  • My experiences which have helped me navigate working in interesting places
  • My mentors across different roles I've had who took a personal interest in my continuous development
  • My health which has been A-OK
  • My friends which I've really missed hanging out with this year
  • Our great TideFans moderators and administrators who have made my vision a reality for nearly 22 years
  • My TideFans family - who provide laughter and and comfort every day. Thank you!
  • Oh, and I'm thankful I'm a UA grad. My diploma is the most significant "piece of paper" in my house!
ROLL TIDE!

1606414797542.png

May you have a happy and safe Thanksgiving ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.