CFN: Alabama vs Auburn Prediction, Game Preview

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
What’s Going To Happen

This is the Mac Jones game.

With Tua Tagovailoa out, Jones was terrific against the Tigers last year, throwing for 335 yards and four scores for an offense that generated 161 more yards, he’d the ball for almost 36 minutes, and … gave up two pick-sixes.

Jones has only thrown three interceptions so far this year, he’s hitting 77% of his passes, and he’s averaging over 12 yards per throw as he’s spreading it around to all the NFL-caliber weapons at his disposal.

It’s the Iron Bowl, though, and Auburn is going to once again be plucky. It has won two of the last three in the series, but its last win in Tuscaloosa was back in 2010.

Like last year, the Tide will own the clock and destroy AU in the yardage battle, but this time around they’ll do it all without the two massive mistakes.
Alabama vs Auburn Prediction, Game Preview

I'll take it!

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
A couple of things:

1. We lost last year 48-45.
2. We were an offense that was looking for a new identity after Tua was out. (and we still put up 45)
3. We are an offense with an incredible identity this year.
4. We gave them 14 points on turnovers last year.
5. I'll take our defense over last years defense.

We should destroy them this year!!!!

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
A couple of things:

2. We were an offense that was looking for a new identity after Tua was out. (and we still put up 45)

Mac and our offense was able to score tons of points in voodoo hare against the best auburn defense they had in decades as well

bamadwain

All-American
Oct 8, 2018
Jackson Tn
We did score alot of points last year on a good defense but remember we had two first round receivers and two possible this year i still think they do not want a shoot out

paulpatt48

3rd Team
Oct 12, 2020
I’ll take that score but I think we score 8-10 more than that and they score 7-10 less. I think the team has a chip on their shoulder after last year, especially Mac.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I’ll take that score but I think we score 8-10 more than that and they score 7-10 less. I think the team has a chip on their shoulder after last year, especially Mac.
My only concern about Mac was the last couple of drives versus Kentucky. He looked to be off a little, and was trying to force some passes. I hope he relaxes, plays within himself, And doesn’t try to win the game on every play. I believe he has something he wants to prove, I just hope he does it within control

Reactions: TideEngineer08

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
A couple of things:

This plus a D that's improving each game. Watch out.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I'm laying the points!!! Roll Tide!!! Bama's the most consistent team this year in Vegas...Bama by 30+!!!
I hope you are right.
I hear you.
Too frequently, Bama offensive linemen who have not had a false start all year will have three against the Barn (all on 3rd and short). Bama defensive linemen who have not been offsides all year will have three against the Barn (all on 3rd and less than five). Bama receivers who have not dropped a ball all year will drop some against the Barn. Bama QBs who have not thrown a pick-six all year will throw two against the Barn. etc. etc.
For some unknown reason, Bama players tend to save up their mistakes all year to expend them against the Barn.
If Bama plays up to their potential, they will absolutely crush the Barn like the scum they are.

Reactions: TideEngineer08

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I wonder who the refs will be? Who would we as Bama fans want them to be? I know some refs have been worse than others this year.

Just hope they are fair both ways. I doubt it though. I am sure Bama will get called for PI or holding a lot and Auburn won't. This is one reason I always want the team to have at least a 17 point lead or more... never know (especially in this game) what will happen with fluke plays and/or refs.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.