Bama-LSU likely to be played Dec 5

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
So, is UF going to have to play the week before the SEC CG? If not then this isn’t fair. I know most fans want to see the game but it is meaningless at this point. If it doesn’t have an affect on the conference title then why risk it with the post season right around the corner. LSU has nothing to play for and will just be trying to injure someone, like UT and Auburn do when they know they are overmatched.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
So, is UF going to have to play the week before the SEC CG? If not then this isn’t fair. I know most fans want to see the game but it is meaningless at this point. If it doesn’t have an affect on the conference title then why risk it with the post season right around the corner. LSU has nothing to play for and will just be trying to injure someone, like UT and Auburn do when they know they are overmatched.
Yes - LSU.

Reactions: UAllday

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Dec 5
LSU vs Bama
Florida vs Tennessee

Dec 12
LSU vs UF
Bama vs Arkansas
Ole Miss vs aTm
Georgia vs Missouri

Dec 19
Tennessee vs Missouri
LSU vs Ole Miss
SECCG

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
Hearing it’s gonna be 7:00pm on cbs. LSU is most likely gonna be 3-4 after tomorrow. Not sure that is really prime time material. Not a fan of that time slot. Granted I am very grumpy about this cause it’s my weekend to work and I have to get up really early so I am probably gonna miss it.

bamadwain

All-American
Oct 8, 2018
Jackson Tn
Just throwing this out there what happens if LSU has covid again for FLORIDA and we r good to go against arky. What does the sec office do?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.