Link: Copycat Ryan Day tests positive, won’t coach vs. Illinois

buckeyeFB_

3rd Team
Jun 24, 2019

Probably won’t make much of a difference against Illinois.

Best wishes Coach Day, get better please
I admire your class and appreciate your kind words regarding Coach Day.

I wish the best for Coach Saban as well, and hope he's able to get healthy and back on the sidelines ASAP.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Didn't the committee set a minimum number of games played to be considered for the playoffs? I seem to recall something about that but can't remember the number if they did so. OTOH, I could easily be wrong about that - maybe it was a B1G rule?

OSUTideFan

All-American
Dec 17, 2019
Indiana
Didn't the committee set a minimum number of games played to be considered for the playoffs? I seem to recall something about that but can't remember the number if they did so. OTOH, I could easily be wrong about that - maybe it was a B1G rule?
CFP committee, no minimum
BigTen, 6 minimum for CCG (if many cancellations happen, that value shrinks but it’s currently 6)

Keldeo

3rd Team
Sep 2, 2018
North Little Rock , AR
Ohio ST is in big trouble now. Players with Positive tests have to sit out for 21 days (B1G rules) so its likely the game vs Michigan ST will be canceled to. Now you might be thinking is that Ohio ST can still attempt to play since Ohio ST could beat Michigan ST with a 40-45 player roster but the other team can decline to play so it doesn't matter.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Here is how I would have done the league schedule.

Six conference games, division only. Have three or four weeks open at the end. Encourage schools to play from the other division as a “non-conference” game with the understanding that makeup games could be scheduled on short notice.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.