Staee with the interception!!!!!!!
Edit: under zebra review
probably gonna get overturned
Edit2: zebras ruled against staee

OSUTideFan

All-American
Dec 17, 2019
Indiana
I like Northwestern but I don't like that they are even being considered for the playoff. They are not good.
I think that conversation has ended by now :giggle:
My problem with northwestern is how unsportsmanlike they are. They play dirty, constant DPI, and at their stadium they grow out the turf and blast the loudest fake crowd noise boos you’ve ever heard. You can check their Wisconsin matchup to hear what I’m talking about. A team like that earns my ire.

Reactions: DzynKingRTR

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I think that conversation has ended by now :giggle:
My problem with northwestern is how unsportsmanlike they are. They play dirty, constant DPI, and at their stadium they grow out the turf and blast the loudest fake crowd noise boos you’ve ever heard. You can check their Wisconsin matchup to hear what I’m talking about. A team like that earns my ire.
I don't watch a lot of B1G football so I had no idea.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
NW lost, so if OSU cannot play enough games you can expect the SEC to get 2 teams in the playoffs. Heck, the CFP could now be 2 teams each from the ACC and SEC.

Reactions: OSUTideFan

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
The meatchickens lost to an 0-5 penn state, Bama won and the fighting mel tucker's won .... this day just keeps getting better and better

• Roll Tide!

OSUTideFan

All-American
Dec 17, 2019
Indiana
News from Ann Arbor (no sources yet except mgoblog):
Michigan is pausing team activities due to a rise in presumed rona cases

If true, it would likely take away another game from tOSU and complicate their path to the CFP even more.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
News from Ann Arbor (no sources yet except mgoblog):
Michigan is pausing team activities due to a rise in presumed rona cases

If true, it would likely take away another game from tOSU and complicate their path to the CFP even more.
I expected them to play this week then opt out next week to ruin OSU's shot at the B1GCG.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.