What will Trump do on January 20, 2021?

What do you think will happen the day Biden is sworn in?

• He stages a sit in and is forcibly removed from the White House

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He resigns prior to 1/20 and lets President Pence handle it

• He warmly greets Biden and asks for his followers to support and pray for Biden.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I find this funny, but if I were Trump, they would have to throw me off my own property. That's a silly law.
this is based on the agreement he made with the community decades ago in order to get the ok on the club. they are just holding him to his agreement.

he lost his claim to Mar-a-Lago as his residence when he converted it to a club in 1993, the letter asserts.

Under that deal, club members can't spend more than three weeks a year at the resort, and no longer than seven consecutive days. Trump's legal team also assured the town council at the time he wouldn't live there, though during his presidency he has spent 130 days there, by the Post's count.

• Thank You
Reactions: UAH and Bamaro

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Worse than that, he's paying the rate of property taxes he would for a residence, which is far less than for business property. He's been locked in litigation with them almost the entire time he's owned the property...

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
😄

In his moments of deepest denial, Trump has told some advisers that he will refuse to leave the White House on Inauguration Day, only to be walked down from that ledge. The possibility has alarmed some aides, but few believe Trump will actually follow through.
"He's throwing a [ ] temper tantrum," an adviser said. "He's going to leave. He's just lashing out."
The White House declined to comment for this report.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.