Kirk Herbstreit Has COVID

eatidefan

Sep 27, 2016
From ESPN press room
  • Hometown Audio Feed: Fans can listen to the local radio broadcast of each of the four teams, with their audio feed synced up with ESPN’s presentation. This MegaCast feed is made possible in conjunction with Alabama Radio Network Powered by Learfield/IMG College, Clemson Sports and Campus Marketing Powered by JMI Sports, Notre Dame Radio Network Powered by Notre Dame Global Partnerships and Ohio State Sports Network Powered by Learfield/IMG College.

• Alabama (SEC Network): Eli Gold, John Parker Wilson, Rashad Johnson and Chris Stewart
    • Clemson (ACC Network): Don Munson, Tim Bourret and Reggie Merriweather
    • Notre Dame (ACC Network): Paul Burmeister, Ryan Harris and Jack Nolan
    • Ohio State (ESPN App): Paul Keels, Jim Lachey, Matt Andrews and Skip Mosic

BamaFanTN

3rd Team
Mar 1, 2011
Melbourne, FL
From ESPN press room
  • Hometown Audio Feed: Fans can listen to the local radio broadcast of each of the four teams, with their audio feed synced up with ESPN’s presentation. This MegaCast feed is made possible in conjunction with Alabama Radio Network Powered by Learfield/IMG College, Clemson Sports and Campus Marketing Powered by JMI Sports, Notre Dame Radio Network Powered by Notre Dame Global Partnerships and Ohio State Sports Network Powered by Learfield/IMG College.

• Alabama (SEC Network): Eli Gold, John Parker Wilson, Rashad Johnson and Chris Stewart
    • Clemson (ACC Network): Don Munson, Tim Bourret and Reggie Merriweather
    • Notre Dame (ACC Network): Paul Burmeister, Ryan Harris and Jack Nolan
    • Ohio State (ESPN App): Paul Keels, Jim Lachey, Matt Andrews and Skip Mosic
No this I can get behind. While I like Blackledge and McDonough , getting to listen to Eli will be a treat!

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
A lot of games in football and basketball have been called from commentators' homes this year. No big deal unless they have some kind of technical glitch.

Hope KH and GM are OK. I saw where the 41 year LA congressman died from Covid. So sad.

OSUTideFan

All-American
Dec 17, 2019
Indiana
I know a guy in the Dallas area who would call the game for free as an audition. Knows a lot about the sport’s history,. And he’s not working his other job that day.
Too bad Herbie wasn’t for here but anyway.....
Herbie’s replacement would need to have an encyclopedic knowledge of Brent Venables and an affinity for mentioning Venables about 15 times per minute.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Herbie’s replacement would need to have an encyclopedic knowledge of Brent Venables and an affinity for mentioning Venables about 15 times per minute.
Brent Venables, who is too scared to move out and demonstrate coaching acumen away from Dabo Swinney, told me before the game that the team that scores the most points prior to the final gun was likely to win as well as avoid overtime.

• Haha
Reactions: CB4

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
I definitely plan on watching the Eli version, but if it is bad angles I will not. I cannot understand why they would do it that way.
You talking about the view from above and behind the QB that doesn’t go wide enough to show the CBs and WRs? Yeah, that one stinks.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.