Money - Branch

K - Reichard
P - (open)
LS - (open)

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I assume you saw that on SECRANT board... but Hey, let's get this going!

QB - Young/Milroe
RB - Sanders/Mclellan/K.Robinson (B. Robinson isn't coming back)
WR X, WR Y WR Z : We know Metchie got the spot. Competition will be wide open. X. Williams could get one of the spot with Bolden. 4th spots could go to Freshmen. Saban isn't going to put 2 freshmen on WR with young talents we have.

TE - Billingsley and Tennison and Tucker
OL group: Hard to determine that right now. Best 5 plays. We'll find out in August.
DT - Smith/Dale
DE1 - Mathis
DE2 - Eboigbe/Young
* Ray Should come back. Will do him good.
OLB1 - Anderson
OLB2 - Allen
MLB1 - Harris
MLB2 - Moody <--- I wouldn't bet on Moody to start. I think we'll see Lee and Moody battling it out. No way Lee starts for one year, then sit a year and then watch Moody starts.

CB1 - Jobe
CB2 - McKinstry <- I don't think he starts. We have a JUCO Transfer. WIlliams. He'll play.
FS - Wright/Hellams
SS - Battle
Star - Moore < - I don't think Moore stays at Star.
Money - Branch

K - Reichard
P - (open)
LS - (open)

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
On defense, Barmore is a sophomore (recruiting class of 2018) - doesn't he have to return or am I missing something?

DogPatch

Suspended
Dec 4, 2018
Tuscaloosa
My best guess on 2021 starters
QB - Young
RB - B.Robinson/Sanders/Mclellan/K.Robinson
WR1 - Metchie
WR2 - Bolden/X.Williams
WR3 - Brooks, Leary or Earle
TE - Billingsley
OL1 - Neal
OL2 - Ekiyor
OL3 - Latham
OL4 - George
OL5 - Dalcourt

DT - Smith/Dale
DE1 - Mathis
DE2 - Eboigbe/Young
OLB1 - Anderson
OLB2 - Allen
MLB1 - Harris
MLB2 - Moody
CB1 - Jobe - Jackson is Jobe leaves
CB2 - McKinstry
FS - Wright/Hellams
SS - Battle
Star - Moore
Money - Branch

K - Reichard
P - (open)
LS - (open)
From what I saw in the state championship, I don't believe McKinistry will start at CB as a true freshman.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
What makes you say that BRob isn't coming back? He is a 4th rounder at best right now.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I'm a little worried about BY and our WRs. Gonna need a young guy to step up at WR.

Defense will be dependent on who comes back in some ways but watching Will Anderson grow will be really fun.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
On defense, Barmore is a sophomore (recruiting class of 2018) - doesn't he have to return or am I missing something?
I have the same question. I saw an interview with Barmore on the SEC Network. It was regarding the first game of next year with Miami. The interviewer confirmed he was a sophomore and that he would be back next year, so she wanted to know his thoughts on Miami. Christian just kind of nodded his head about being back, and said he assumed Miami would be good but, since they weren't on the schedule, we hadn't looked at them at all. The interview left me confused on if will be back or not.

• Thank You
Reactions: edwd58

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I'm a little worried about BY and our WRs. Gonna need a young guy to step up at WR.

Defense will be dependent on who comes back in some ways but watching Will Anderson grow will be really fun.
I sure hope we can have a somewhat "normal" spring practice (which I figure if we could manage the season we can manage that) so he can have extra reps, which he didn't get last year.

I think the arm talent is there (although I'm anxious to see how he adjust to throwing thru and over our OL since he's slight of height). I think how quickly he adjusts to the size and speed of the game will determine how quickly we become "scary" on offense next season.

I say all of this fully expecting BY is going to become a star.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
I have the same question. I saw an interview with Barmore on the SEC Network. It was regarding the first game of next year with Miami. The interviewer confirmed he was a sophomore and that he would be back next year, so she wanted to know his thoughts on Miami. Christian just kind of nodded his head about being back, and said he assumed Miami would be good but, since they weren't on the schedule, we hadn't looked at them at all. The interview left me confused on if will be back or not.
He is a 3rd year sophomore I believe...he could leave if he wants to do so.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
My best guess on 2021 starters
QB - Young
RB - B.Robinson/Sanders/Mclellan/K.Robinson
WR1 - Metchie
WR2 - Bolden/X.Williams
WR3 - Brooks, Leary or Earle
TE - Billingsley
OL1 - Neal
OL2 - Ekiyor
OL3 - Latham
OL4 - George
OL5 - Dalcourt

DT - Smith/Dale
DE1 - Mathis
DE2 - Eboigbe/Young
OLB1 - Anderson
OLB2 - Allen
MLB1 - Harris
MLB2 - Moody
CB1 - Jobe - Jackson is Jobe leaves
CB2 - McKinstry
FS - Wright/Hellams
SS - Battle
Star - Moore
Money - Branch

K - Reichard
P - (open)
LS - (open)
I think Jobe can be beat out...he has been the weak link against teams with more than one quality WR. I would not be surprised if either Branch or Malachi beat him out before next year.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I think we'll be just fine on offense, but the defense has the potential to be really good next year considering how "young" we were this year.

I don't even know what an "improved defense" looks like these days, but hopefully it will mean less blown coverages and giving up 40+ against teams. I figure we are in an era when giving up 20-30 points will be the norm.

Remember when a couple of CNS's early defenses held teams under 10 points on average? :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.