Will Alabama win a title in the next 4 years?

bamapuppy

1st Team
Mar 28, 2008
Hillsborough, NC
Lots of competition with Ohio State, Clemson, LSU, Georgia and Oklahoma the possible reasons why Bama might not win one. But, I believe Bryce Young will be better than Tua and our defense is shaping up to be more like those dominant teams back in 2009-2012. I think there will be at least 1 title in the next 4 years assuming we don't lose 2 years to Covid.
I agree COVID could be the biggest threat to BAMA winning another title on the near future.

• Sad
Reactions: Tenntiderman

BearFoot

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama
How does Traitor2 feel, LG3BD?😉😉😉
Does Saban have another title run (or more) in him? Recruiting hasn’t slowed and the talent is oozing.

Personally, unless LSU wins the next 4 which I know is impossible, I want Bama to win one while traitor2 is there. That must be a great feeling when you are a student. When I was at LSU, we won the SEC my Freshman year under archer (88), but were terrible in 89-91 under archer and Curley Hallman. I still remember getting skull dragged by Tennessee and walking out the stadium to jacknut TN fans giving us grief. Our response was “we got Shaq” which was nice and all, but it wasn’t football. Besides, love Shaq, but we greatly underachieved with him.

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
Haha, really dug this one up! Traitor2 sent a text to our family Mom/Dad/Alum brother that had a picture of him with his dorm suite mates and the caption, “Alexa, play we are the champions“

he had a great season, despite only getting in the stadium once for the A$M game.

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Does Saban have another title run (or more) in him? Recruiting hasn’t slowed and the talent is oozing.

Personally, unless LSU wins the next 4 which I know is impossible, I want Bama to win one while traitor2 is there. That must be a great feeling when you are a student. When I was at LSU, we won the SEC my Freshman year under archer (88), but were terrible in 89-91 under archer and Curley Hallman. I still remember getting skull dragged by Tennessee and walking out the stadium to jacknut TN fans giving us grief. Our response was “we got Shaq” which was nice and all, but it wasn’t football. Besides, love Shaq, but we greatly underachieved with him.
I think so..but so many things as you well know have to line up. I never have a clue about SECCG until around the Tenn game. But I never get on that wagon for next year until next year comes. In the SEC next season..there are 6 teams not named Bama that I think could be very dangerous. But life is so uncertain now. Hopefully all this garbage will be leveled off by then.

BamaBoySince89

All-American
Aug 13, 2016
Harvest, AL
Listen, the way Saban is wired it’s a given he wins 1-2 in the next four. He’s gone NC-less in no more than a 3 year span twice (2012-2015, 2017-2020) and in 12 years has won 6. I’d say he wins another one within the next 2 🐘

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
Under CNS, since 2009 Alabama has not gone more than 2 years without a NC. Twice 2 years: 2013-2014 and 2018-2019; twice one year: 2010, 2016. Six in twelve years.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
One more makes Saban the undisputed GOAT......…...…….2 and the record is likely out of reach for most coaches
he already has 7 more than any other he s the GOAT now. To get 7 has happened once in over 100 yrs of football it is unreachable until another Saban or Bear coach's. Hard to think I will see another pass 7 titles in next 20 yrs.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
The scientifically-proven Saban Certainty Principle states that Alabama must win exactly 50% of all National Championships. You just can't predict whether the next win will be on an even or an odd year.
LOL yeah facts are pesky critters.

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
I believe Bama will win another one soon. If the defense were a touch better last year they likely would have.

FWIW, Bama won the NC while I was attending in '92 - it was an amazing time. It had been a minute by then...
Same here. So now, my wife and I, my neice and nephew, and now my 73 year old mother-in-law (a current student!) have been Bama students while a NC was won :) Assuming my daughters attend starting in 2024 and 2029 so we've got a few more in us :D

Reactions: UAllday and 92tide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.