BREAKING Fourteennessee's Pruitt FIRED (along with staff & Fulmer resigning). Wants back at Alabama

BamaHoops

3rd Team
Jan 13, 2019
Might come as an analyst now, but woudn't be considered for coaching staff until potential NCAA issues are resolved - which may be a couple years.

Windsortide

All-American
Nov 11, 2019
Poor Pete. He helps win a National title, Pruitt gets fired and people are like, “GET OUT OF JEREMY’S SEAT!”
Those attitudes will change over the next two years the defense was still young and there will be development and progress made with some seasoning.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I’m sorry I don’t want him back. When he left, I hoped against better judgement that he would go there and prove his mettle, and then perhaps be a candidate to replace Coach Saban when he retires. But better judgment has proven correct and apart from his failure to prove worthy as a HC, he is now tarnished. We can’t bring him back and risk something coming out in the nasty run off of the washing going on in Knoxville right now.

This is a shameful tragedy, not for Alabama, but for Pruitt. I hope he’s innocent of whatever is going on up there right now. But we can’t afford to risk it right now.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I’m sorry I don’t want him back. When he left, I hoped against better judgement that he would go there and prove his mettle, and then perhaps be a candidate to replace Coach Saban when he retires. But better judgment has proven correct and apart from his failure to prove worthy as a HC, he is now tarnished. We can’t bring him back and risk something coming out in the nasty run off of the washing going on in Knoxville right now.

This is a shameful tragedy, not for Alabama, but for Pruitt. I hope he’s innocent of whatever is going on up there right now. But we can’t afford to risk it right now.
Jeremy could probably land on his feet with Rush Propst at Valdosta High...

bvandegraff

All-American
Mar 13, 2014
Albuquerque, NM
Talty's a bit more reliable than most, although it seems a bit flip of Pruitt to assume he can just come back. Depends on how radioactive he is after all this. Whatever happens, I'd say the ship has sailed on any thoughts of him as a future successor. The phact that Phulmer might also get tossed out on his ample posterior phills me with glee.....

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Talty's a bit more reliable than most, although it seems a bit flip of Pruitt to assume he can just come back. Depends on how radioactive he is after all this. Whatever happens, I'd say the ship has sailed on any thoughts of him as a future successor. The phact that Phulmer might also get tossed out on his ample posterior phills me with glee.....
Phulmer’s phlame out is phantastic.....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.