Welcome to the Biden Administration

PaulD

All-SEC
Dec 29, 2006
near Perry, Georgia, United States
This is the EO on mask wearing:
Link

"It is the policy of my Administration to halt the spread of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) by relying on the best available data and science-based public health measures. Such measures include wearing masks when around others, physical distancing, and other related precautions recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Put simply, masks and other public health measures reduce the spread of the disease, particularly when communities make widespread use of such measures, and thus save lives."

Zorak

All-American
Jan 8, 2010
Orlando, FL (Winter Park area)
between my daughter and i, we have had multiple major surgeries and long icu stays since the passage of that act. i shudder to think what our life would have been like had it not passed.
Agreed. My wife and I pay a $220.26/mo. premium. Without the tax credit we’d be out $1100/mo. which wouldn’t be affordable on my disability, and my wife’s variable and unpredictable pay. My immunotherapy treatments are about $48k each visit, every three weeks. Once I hit my deductible of $200 (yes, $200) I pay zilch. I think I crossed that by just walking into the imaging center for my PET scan last week.* I shudder too thinking about life would be like for me too. I saw my hospital bill from surgery in 2019. Thirty five days at Piedmont (8 in Athens, 27 in Atlanta), two major surgeries, a bunch of smaller procedures, and probably 7 of those Hospital days spent in ICU totaled about three quarters of a million dollars. My doctors have rolled their eyes and apologized for the high costs, which they have no control over.

*at some point early in 2020 I went in for a follow up CT. The receptionist looked at my file and said “Let’s see, today you owe us...nothing?” Me: “Yeah, I hit my out of pocket maximum in the first week of January”. (I’d gone in for an outpatient procedure with interventional radiology on Jan. 6th)

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.