Marjorie Taylor Greene

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I think this nut bag has achieved her own devoted thread. Here is an article detailing some of her beliefs.

Take it with a grain of salt as it is in a magazine to the left of Mother Jones.

She is an example of why I wouldn’t make a good party chair. If I ran the GOP in Georgia I would have publicly endorsed her Democratic opponent and said it was for the good of the state and the country. I also would have told Trump to butt out of our runoffs and shut up about the “steal”.

The GOP kicked Peter King off his committees his last term. They need to do the same to her.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Unfortunately she isn't the only nut bag Republican in Congress. While I agree with B1G, with all those crazies in the House and Senate I do not see her being removed. I think at best she gets censured.

Reactions: seebell

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I agree that she shouldn’t be in office. But removal is a job for the voters, not the party.

Wonder what Georgia’s process for recall is?
she represents the attitudes in her district quite well. she moved out of ga-06 or 07 to the nut-job nw georgia district where she is now. they won't recall her.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
she is showing us the future of the gop in georgia. senator warnock's seat is up again in 2022 and the governor's race is happening then to. i have a feeling that we will have mtg type candidates for the repubs in both of those races.

• Wow
Reactions: UAH

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
she is showing us the future of the gop in georgia. senator warnock's seat is up again in 2022 and the governor's race is happening then to. i have a feeling that we will have mtg type candidates for the repubs in both of those races.
That is probably a good thing. Right? That will bring out the vote that won the state for Ossoff, Warnock and Biden.

Reactions: 92tide

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
That is probably a good thing. Right? That will bring out the vote that won the state for Ossoff, Warnock and Biden.
that is my hope. we haven't even seen a fraction of the crazy that the jawjuh yee-haw contingent has to offer. the white knights and fair maidens have gotten a taste of the good stuff and are about to go on a bender.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
that is my hope. we haven't even seen a fraction of the crazy that the jawjuh yee-haw contingent has to offer. the white knights and fair maidens have gotten a taste of the good stuff and are about to go on a bender.
I'll give that section of GA a little more credit and say they didn't know the extent of her crazy until now. That is 100% on the GA Gop and her primary challenger who seemed to be a reasonable person but who never really attacked her on all of this.

and I bet Lauren Bobert has a huge smile as Greene has pulled the spotlight away from her treasonous behavior by letting her crazy flag fly

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I'll give that section of GA a little more credit and say they didn't know the extent of her crazy until now. That is 100% on the GA Gop and her primary challenger who seemed to be a reasonable person but who never really attacked her on all of this.

and I bet Lauren Bobert has a huge smile as Greene has pulled the spotlight away from her treasonous behavior by letting her crazy flag fly
i never underestimate the crazy of the north georgia contingent. we'll see how they act in the next two years, but based on how almost the entire georgia gop acted (and continue acting) after the election, they are just getting started.

Reactions: Jon

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I agree that she shouldn’t be in office. But removal is a job for the voters, not the party.

Wonder what Georgia’s process for recall is?
A House or Senate member isn’t subject to recall. She could be expelled but that takes a 2/3 vote of the House. That is 290 which means you’d need about 80 Republicans to vote to kick her out.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
i never underestimate the crazy of the north georgia contingent. we'll see how they act in the next two years, but based on how almost the entire georgia gop acted (and continue acting) after the election, they are just getting started.
And they are kissing cousins to the NE Alabama snake people who bring us Mo.:oops:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
This woman is a result of the Dem party going so far left, the response, the Rep party going further right. There's no middle ground anywhere anymore. Its just crazies on both sides.
Disagree - the democratic party has more moderates than radical progressives by a large margin. The GOP still has 40%+ of its membership that supports a man who attempted a coup. There is no comparison.

Last edited:

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
This woman is a result of the Dem party going so far left, the response, the Rep party going further right. There's no middle ground anywhere anymore. Its just crazies on both sides.
not even close. One side supports a coup and extra constitutional government. The other supports the constitution. GOP is becoming the party of traitors and it’s up to them to fix it. Period.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
a quote from this article should tell folks all they need to know about the validity of "both sides"

Meredith made a version of this argument after a white man named Dylann Roof killed nine members of a Black church in Charleston—at which point, Arnett said, he unfriended him. “His posts just became so virulently racist and unmoored from fact, I drew the line,” he said. Meredith was upset by the unfriending, and the two men had a long private exchange about it through Facebook. “Honestly,” Meredith wrote, “I think the only way to solve these major issues and I’m not talking about just racial/social issues, I’m talking about the whole gamut (economic, military, debt, etc) is to flush everybody (both sides of course) out of Washington and start over . . . to hit the reset button. . . . Just not sure how we do that.”

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.