Jones rated No. 1 QB in NFL draft by one credentialed evaluator

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
All I know is I wouldn't have traded Mac for any QB in college football..

I thought he was the best QB in college football this past season, Coach Sark & our offensive system, has him more Pro ready than any college QB.

Mac proved he can make all the throws on the Pro Level..By making some of the most beautiful & amazing throws I've seen at Bama..

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
I think he'd be a perfect fit with the Niners. Kyle Shanahan showed what he could do with a healthy pocket QB (Matt Ryan, Jimmy G when healthy). They have a ton of weapons offensively with Kittle, Coleman, Mostert, Bourne, and Deebo and like Tua in Miami, he'd have a very good defense. He'd be in a tough division though but no competition is too big for Mac.

Reactions: Padreruf

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Sometimes you have to look into more than just numbers. The red flags were there, no one paid any attention to them.
There have been documents and credible sources that have came to light over the past few years that indicate that the Colts were more sold on Leaf than Manning as late as the week of the draft. What changed the feeling was leaf bailed on a scheduled interview.

Reactions: Con

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
There have been documents and credible sources that have came to light over the past few years that indicate that the Colts were more sold on Leaf than Manning as late as the week of the draft. What changed the feeling was leaf bailed on a scheduled interview.
The other tipping point was when asked what he would do with the signing bonus. Peyton Manning gave the type of answer you would think Peyton Manning would give. Ryan Leaf said "weekend in Vegas baby"

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I think I am one of the few people that thinks Lawrence isn't that great and will be a bust. Just a gut feeling and I base it on nothing. If I am wrong, I am sure our clempson friends will be the first to point it out. I will own it if I am wrong. I was wrong about Mahomes, so i am not perfect. I am right a lot more than the supposed "expert" Kiper.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I think I am one of the few people that thinks Lawrence isn't that great and will be a bust. Just a gut feeling and I base it on nothing. If I am wrong, I am sure our clempson friends will be the first to point it out. I will own it if I am wrong. I was wrong about Mahomes, so i am not perfect. I am right a lot more than the supposed "expert" Kiper.
I think Lawrence is like Tua. Same strengths and same weaknesses. Which doesn’t really translates well to the NFL. If you can’t read a defense then you better be able to run.

Reactions: Con and DzynKingRTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.