2022 Recruiting: 5* QB Ty Simpson

TIDETOWN

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 5, 2007
Just left volnation.com. They have a 180+ page thread on Ty Simpson. They were actually shocked at Ty's commitment to BAMA. You would be shocked at how much these people hate Alabama. I have to admit I revel in their misery, old wounds are slow to heal.

Reactions: Con and Go Bama

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Just left volnation.com. They have a 180+ page thread on Ty Simpson. They were actually shocked at Ty's commitment to BAMA. You would be shocked at how much these people hate Alabama. I have to admit I revel in their misery, old wounds are slow to heal.
He is from TN, right? They probably expect him to hate Alabama like most TN fans do.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
No...the hate is actually a form of adoration...they are so jealous that they cannot see their hand in front of their face.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Great get with the added bonus of stealing this guy from right under the nose of UTK. Hahaha
First GO AVS( I still haven’t totally forgiven your team for the Moore hit , love Hughes and Pettersson though ) if JP was their coach likely he’s committed there not going to lie. They screwed themselves in so many ways with how they handled that situation. Also Walter Nolan is looking good but that’s a marathon not a sprint

TIDETOWN

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 5, 2007
I bet Karen ain’t happy.......

Roll Tide
You are definitely right, Karen ain't happy losing one he thought was in the bag but he has already moved on to Klubnick, high on a lot of people's boards. It does seem though most recruiting services have him rated significantly behind Simpson. Well trailing any way.

Last edited:

TIDETOWN

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 5, 2007
Looks like we may take two quarterbacks for 2022 read where were still on Tanner Bailey from Gordo Al. 4****

DanoCanuck

3rd Team
Feb 5, 2020
First GO AVS( I still haven’t totally forgiven your team for the Moore hit , love Hughes and Pettersson though ) if JP was their coach likely he’s committed there not going to lie. They screwed themselves in so many ways with how they handled that situation. Also Walter Nolan is looking good but that’s a marathon not a sprint
I've always loved the AV's. As a Canuck fan you have to live vicariously through other teams and the AV's are mine. MacKinnon is awesome and there's been many past great Colorado players/teams, especially ROY! Guy was MONEY. The Canucks finally have a decent young core but still something missing. Might be coaching but they're also hung out to dry on a couple bad contracts that's killing them with the cap.

It is funny how keeping Pruitt would have likely meant they got this kid. I've been browsing their volnation forum and I almost spit my drink out in laughter reading the butt hurt. Good stuff for comic relief. Cheers...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.