Omnibus Thread on SEC Teams...

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Yeah that was a good win for you all, your guys stepped up on that one.
I didn't get to see it, unfortunately. Had a job at St. Clair County Correctional they took my damn phone on the way in.

ADOC jobs are always awful. Jobs that should take 2 hours stretch to 6.

Looking at the stats, it was Flanigan finally getting his turnovers under control that made the difference.

Bruce Pearl has Tennessee number.
Yeah 6 straight. He must really dislike UT.

Reactions: BAMAVILLE

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Tennessee loses the FT battle most games because they don't drive or have a strong post presence right now. Meanwhile attacking the basket is our game now, especially without a point guard.
Nice win Dub. I was hoping y'all had packed it in but that does not appear to be the case. Hoping for the sweep on Tuesday.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
The barn’s women finish SEC play 0-15. What in the name of Joe Ciampi happened to that program?

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
0-12.

Flo just hasn't panned out. She's done enough to keep her head above water but an 0fer in conference should be the end of her tenure at Auburn.
That sucks, didnt even realize it was that type of season.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I got 0-15 from the SEC website. Whatever the record, there is no excuse for going winless in the league. We had a women’s coach that we kept way too long that just about killed the program.

49E6FFA1-5D14-45DF-B5F5-B0FC8F97E5B0.png

Reactions: AUDub

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
I got 0-15 from the SEC website. Whatever the record, there is no excuse for going winless in the league. We had a women’s coach that we kept way too long that just about killed the program.

View attachment 15258
Yeah you're right. Cut me a little slack though. I worked from 6a to 3a yesterday and am posting out my ass lol.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Any word on who they may target for a replacement?
Not yet.

Promising things for next year on the men's side though:

By the sound of things, Scoot Henderson is not a matter of if but when. Sounds like he's waiting on Sharife to make a decision. 'rife declares, Scoot will reclassify to the next signing class. He'll likely stay in high school another year if 'rife decides to hang around.

There is a lot of noise that Walker Kessler is unhappy at UNC and Auburn is being bandied about as a landing spot. We were very much in it during his initial recruitment and the skinny is that Roy may have yanked his lanyard a bit to get him to commit to the 'heels.

Reactions: BAMAVILLE

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.