Bama Game Thread: Official Pregame Thread - Bama vs. Auburn, Mar 2, 6:00 PM, CST, ESPN2...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaInCummingGA

1st Team
Jun 8, 2017
Cumming, Ga
AU will not have "The SEC Regular Season Championship is on the Line Angle" so there's that.
I think Bama come out more relaxed in this one.
I also think the previous pressure applied to the team due to trying to win the regular season SEC championship will help us in this game.
Herb is back to playing better, Bruner is back, etc.
I expect a good game in this one and expect it to be about as tight as the last one.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I agree, I'm not expecting this to be an easy out, so hoping our guys come ready to play. We've come too far to drop the ball at the end

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
No ODK Trophy ceremony at halftime, not that I'm disappointed by that. The disdain between the two fanbases, even during the presentation, tends to make that seem a bit hypocritical. Like Oats, I expect to see cooper on the floor. Playing at Coleman should help our guys with their shooting eye and finding their 'spots'.

Let's Roll 'em Tide.

bamamoss2

All-SEC
Sep 10, 2000
Cullman, Alabama
No ODK Trophy ceremony at halftime, not that I'm disappointed by that. The disdain between the two fanbases, even during the presentation, tends to make that seem a bit hypocritical. Like Oats, I expect to see cooper on the floor. Playing at Coleman should help our guys with their shooting eye and finding their 'spots'.

Let's Roll 'em Tide.
No trophy, no problem. Bama is the football champion of Alabama. Whoop the dastardly boogs from the plains a second time and we will sweep the trash back toward Georgia.

Go Bama! Show no mercy and get your minds right for the tourneys.

Reactions: NoNC4Tubs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.